°43. Goodbye°

Six months had passed and Justin was still in jail. Bryce got about and even Jessica's trial against him didn't work out. Anne supported her as much as she could with the rest of the group.
And now Anne was walking through the school ready to go home but she spotted Tyler Down sitting in the library. She sighed before walking forward and approaching him.
"Hey Tyler."
He turned around and his smile lit up seeing the redhead in front of him.
"Hey, I didn't expect to see you."
Anne chuckled while putting a lock of hair behind her ear.
"I just wanted to see how you were holding up on your first day back to school."
He nodded with a smile and said it was going great.
"That's amazing, Tyler. I'm glad to see you're doing so well."
She said her goodbye feeling like the two were slowly becoming friends again and it felt good.
Tyler felt like this day was going pretty good and headed towards the toilets with a smile not knowing about the hell to come.

Anne was getting ready for the 'funeral' of Hannah Baker. Clay came walking into the storage room that turned into her room to see how she was doing. "You ready?"
Anne turned around with a nervous smile and nodded.
Both of the teenagers walked downstairs to be greeted by Clay's parents and they left.

The funeral had begun and Anne held onto Clay's hand tightly the entire time. It was time for Clay to speak and everyone in the room got emotional by his speech. A tear fell down Anne's cheek and she felt a hand grab onto hers while rubbing it in a comforting way. She turned her head to see Mrs. Jensen smiling at her sadly while holding onto her hand.
"Hannah, I love you and I let you go."

Everyone was sitting in Monet's and the place was lively.
Anne jumped out of her seat when she saw Mrs. Jensen coming towards the cafe with Justin behind their trail.
When they both entered the boy was immediately enfulged in a bone-crushing hug.
"Finally, I've missed you so much."
Justin chuckled lightly while hugging Anne in return.
"It's good to see you too."
Anne stepped back so others could say hello too and went to talk with Mrs. Baker.
After some time she saw Clay gesturing for her and Justin to come towards his table.
Anne walked forward and sat down next to Justin. "What's going on?"
Clay looked at the two teenagers and started speaking.
"Well me and uhm my parents wanted to ask you two if you wanted to become Jensens aswell."
Anne looked at him in confusion and then back to Justin not knowing if she believed her ears.
"What?" Clay looked towards Justin and sighed.
"You know you becoming my brother and Anne our sister?"
Justin looked down and Anne looked at him in concern.
"Are you crying?"
He looked back up and shook his head while turning back to Clay.
"Yeah, I'll be your brother."
Both boys then looked to Anne awaiting her awnser.
"Ofcourse I'll be your sister, you assholes."
The trio laughed in happiness finally feeling good.

Everyone was getting out of Monet's and Anne parted ways with her new brothers. Clay turned around in confusion looking at the girl walking away.
"Where are you going?"
Anne stopped in her tracks.
"I just need to take care of something. I'll be back soon."

Anne reached the quite familiar bar and stood in front of it hesitating about her desicion. She sighed loudly before walking inside and being greeted by the staring face of multiple Saviors. She nodded while walking toward the end of the bar spotting the familiar face of Bear.
She sat down infront of him with and began to speak up.
"I need another favor and I don't care about the costs. "
The man pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and turned towards the girl.
"You seem very serious, what do you need?"
Anne sighed while clenching her fists.
"I need someone dead."
Bear's eyes grew big and he leaned forward bei g far more interested than before.
"That's some serious business, darling. I expect something big in return."
Anne nodded. "I don't care."
Bear leaned back in his chair while taking a swig of his drink.
"Tell me this person's name and I'll get it done."

"Bryce Walker."