°27. Hesitate°

Another day had gone by in the life of Anne and she was now seated at a table in Monet's. Almost everyone that was on the tapes were sitting side by side discussing Hannah Baker's story.
Anne felt more annoyed by the second.
She couldn't stand having to be in the company of Courtney Crimsen and the asshole named Marcus Cole.
Her thoughts were brought back when she heard Ryan speak up.
"Bryce, the rapist."
Everyone's head turned when the asian girl sitting next to Anne spoke up.
"Alleged rapist."

"Fuck off Courtney."
Both Anne and Ryan looked at eachother when they said those exact words at the same time.
Ryan gave her a wink before going back to the conversation.

When everyone was finally finished they decided to part ways but not before Marcus reminded everyone what he would risk if those tapes got out.
Anne couldn't stand his whining no more and rolled her eyes before giving him a piece of her mind.
"Well then maybe you shouldn't have done all the shit you put Hannah through. You are complaining about your life getting ruined well it will all be your own fucking fault. You gotta take responsibilty for your actions."
Everyone looked at the girl in shock except for Ryan who was smirking at her proudly. This has been one of the few moments Anne slipt out of her kind demeanor.

After a little while of chatting all of the teenagers decided it was really time to leave. The boy with his camera was about to walk out of the coffee shop aswell but a tug on his arm stopped him in his tracks. Turning around he saw the redhead smiling lovely at him.
"C'mon, Tyler I'll take you home."
The two teenagers walked insilence towards the iconic red car of the infamous redhead.
"That was pretty cool you did back there."
Anne turned her gaze towards the boy and shrugged her shoulder.
"Well i was only speaking the truth. All of us have to own up what we did."

The couple was now seated in Anne's car and music was softly blaring through the radio.
Anne sneakily tore her gaze from the road to look at the boy besides her from time to time.
She smiled to herself when she saw him softly singing along to the music.
She reached forward and turned up the volume and Tyler jumped in surprise.
The girl shouted over the music.
"C'mon, pretty boy sing me a song."
The two laughed at eachother while singing along to every song that came on.
Their happy trip sadly came to an end when they reached the Down's house.
Tyler turned so he could face Anne in his seat while gripping on to his bag tightly.
He looked down for a second but foubd the courage to look back up at Anne.
"Thanks for the ride home."
Anne was about to state that it was no problem at all but she got interrupted when she felt a quick peck on her lips.

She was shocked at Tyler's action but in a good way if she said so herself. The boy quickly left the car and waved her goodbye one last time.
The rest of Anne's ride home she spent smiling with slight red cheeks.

When the girl arrived home she was greeted by her maid.
Anne said her hello before walking towards her room.
When she opened her bedroom door and walked in she saw Justin in her bed with a few letters in his hands.
"Hey, what are these letters?"
Anne walked forward in a rush and snatched them from the boy's hand.
"Justin what the hell! These are private!"
He held his hands up in surrender with an innocent look on his face.
"Just wanted to know what they were."
Anne sat down next to the boy with a sigh. The boy next to her quickly spotted her change in behavior.
"What's wrong, A?"
Anne gazed at the letters in her hand not knowing what to tell him.
She spoke up with a heavy sigh.
"Honestly, I don't even know what they are. The first letter was delivered by someone literally breaking into this damn house and laying it on the table and the other one was given by mail, I guess."
Justin looked at Anne's disstressed face and then the letters in her trembling hands.
"Have you opened them yet?"
She shook her head no before pulling a strand of her red hair behind her ear.
"I always hesitate. I kinda want to open them but i'm afraid of what it might say."
The boy noticed her shaking hands and layed one of his on both of hers.
"Well if you want we can open them together."

The girl looked up at him and smiled slightly.
"Yeah together."