°29. The big storm°

"Father, what are you doing here?"
Anne feared for the events about to happen. Not only did she disobey him, she also brought someone secretly in their house.

The man scoffed at her question.
"What am I doing here? This is my house!"
The man slammed his hand on the table while shouting in anger making the boy sitting at the end of the table jump in fear.
Anne's father began walking forward and spoke up while pointing his finger accusingly at Anne.
"You disobeyed me. I told you not to tell anybody what you saw and still you did it. And now I come home and I don't find my whore of a daughter but I find some boy!"

Anne looked at Justin with tears in her eyes and the boy looked back at her with fear.
"Where's Cordelia?"
Her father chuckled while scratching the back of his head.
"I fired her. She hid the fact that this scum was living here and it's also a punishment for you disobeying me."
There was a silence nobody knowing what was coming next.
"Now, Anne  go upstairs while i5deal with this excuse of a person."
Anne walked forward and tried to put some sense in her father.
"No please fat.."

The girls words were interrupted by a harsh slap on her cheek.
She looked slightly up and saw Justin looking at her with a sorry expression and he tried to reach forward but Anne shook her head trying to warn him.
The man looked down at his daughter in disgust, not knowing what he did having to deal with such a dissapointment.
"I'm sorry, father. I won't disobey you anymore."
Her father smiled slightly at her woth a proud look on his face.
"I'll go upstairs now. You can have him."
Her father gave a kiss on her forehead and pushed her away.
"That's my girl."

Anne walked away. When she stood infront of the stairs she remembered something. Her head turned to the left looking at the closed doors of her father's office.
She quietly walked towards the doors and opened them.
She walked forward having the fault in her eyesight.

When she had managed to open it she saw the one thing she was looking for.
She picked up the gun that was identical to the one her brother had been killed with.
She held it with shaking hands while looking at it.
Closing her eyes she sighed while mumbling.
"For Athony."

She walked out of the office and towards the kitchen with a determined pace.
She slammed the door open and held up the gun.
Both of her father and Justin jumped out of their seats and backed away.
In the process her father dropped his glass of red wine smashing it on the floor and the red substance splattering everywhere.
Anne pointed the gun towards the red stain on the floor.
"Do you know who's blood this is, father? It's Anthony's and the next blood to be spilled is yours."
The man looked at her with fear evident in his eyes.
"I want you gone. I want you to leave this town and if you ever try to hurt me or my friends I'll end you."
He chuckled getting back his angry posture.
Justin looked between the two Jordans not knowing the outcome of this situation.
"Foolish child, you woud never dare to hurt me."
Anne put the gun in his face threatingly.
Every kind thing normally evident in her face was now gone and replaced with pure hatred.
"Don't test me. I already burnt down one house I would happily burn another with you in it. So don't think i won't shoot."
The man gulped in fear and nodded slowly.
"I have taken enough bullshit from you but that ends today."
She put down the gun and took a step back.
The man nodded not looking his daughter in the eyes.
"Fine, I'll leave but don't come crying to me when something happens."
Before walking away he gave his daughter one last look full of hatred.
Without saying another word he left Anne and Rose Wood behind.

The door closed at last and Anne spilled all the tears she had been holding in.
Justin finally came from his spot where he stood frozen the whole time.
He huuged the girl trying to comfort her.
"Are you okay?"
Anne looked up with a sad smile.
"Are you?"
He nodded in response, embracing the girl in a hug once again.
Anne felt a huge weight lifted of her shoulders. Her father was finally gone.
The torture was done.

"We'll be fine, Anne."