°33. I refuse°

"What?" Anne's voice boomed through the entire house.
Cordelia's soft voice spoke up.
"We are leaving this town, Anne. I can't do this any longer."
Anne rushed forward to the bottom of the stairs and looked at the elderly woman in a menacing way.
"Like hell we are."
She slowly walked forward taking each step of the stairs slowly.
"If you think I will leave this town when we are in the middle of a case you are dead wrong."

Cordelia was taken back by the hateful tone in Anne's voice. This wasn't the girl from a few months ago. She would have never spoken to her in such a way.
"I'm sorry Anne but this is better for the both of us."
Anne stood one step below her and her next action had taken her by complete surprise. She took a strong hold of the woman's arm in a way that it hurt.
Anne spoke up in a threatening voice, one that no one could ever expect from her.
"If you think I'm leaving here just because you think its better and you can't deal with it any longer then you can get the hell out of here, right now because I'm not leaving before Hannah has had her justice and not a minute earlier."
Cordelia tried to calm the girl down and spoke up in an even softer voice then before.
"Anne, my dear we have to. These past months you have gotten completely obsessed about getting justice or revenge and it's affecting you."
The woman tapped the redhead's forehead trying to imply it was affecting her mental health.
"I refuse to leave."
Anne took an even stronger hold on the woman's arm and the woman yelped out in pain.
When she realised what she was doing she let go in an instant and backed away.
She looked down at her feet and spoke up softly.
"Just go without me. It's safer for you."

Anne had her arms crossed over body feeling ashamed of what she just did.
Cordelia looked at the girl in confusion not understanding why it would be safer for her but she obliged to her request anyway.
She walked forward and hugged the girl saying her goodbyes but the girl stood still frozen on the spot not reacting to the hug.

"You know you cannot stay here, dear. You're a minor."
Anne looked uo slightly and nodded while avoiding contact.
"So for the time being find a place to crash and if you want when all of this over you can find me and stay as long as you want."
Anne didn't really react to any of the words said by Cordelia. She was still in shock of her actions a few minutes ago. She hurt someone she loved physically and it sickened her because it reminded of her parents.

When Cordelia closed the door when she stepped out of the house, Anne finally snapped back to reality.
She rushed towards the window next to her front door and saw Cordelia loading her car with the suitcases.
The woman turned around and waved at the girl one last time with a slight smile.
Anne waved back with a sorrowful expression and when Cordelia finally dissapeared in her car Anne softly spoke up with a loud sigh.

"I guess insanity runs in the family."