°37. Be Quiet°

The four teenagers had stopped by the side of the road and they were all listening to Justin Foley's story.
"Some food will do him good." anne spoke up seeing how worse the boy looked.
"Maybe a shower."
Anne looked towards Clay with big eyes and she couldn't believe her ears.
"Fuck you."
Anne stood up while putting her hands up slightly in the air.
"Okay, Okay, before you two get too dramatic. Let's just make sure Justin has a place where he can stay and then he can shower."
Tony looked at her while handing her a can of soda.
"Can't he just stay with you again?"

The girl grimaced while scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.
"Well I'm kinda have no place to stay either since Cordelia left."
Both Clay and Tony looked at her with a shocked expression before bursting out, "What?!"

She shrugged her shoulders while looking guilty at everyone.
"Sorry guys."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Anne and Justin were currently sitting in Clay's room and not a word had been spoken.
"It's good to see you again."
Anne looked towards the source of where the small whisper came from and smiled slightly at Justin.
"It's good to see you too."
Anne fiddled with her hands for a while and took a few glances at Justin in between.
"Seriously, Justin, you look like shit."
He chuckled sadly at her.
"Yeah, I know."
She cocked her head to the side with a frown trying to understand what had happened to him.
"What happened to you?"
The boy was about to speak the whole truth but the door slammed open revealing Clay.
He closed the door with heavy breaths and leaned against it.
"If either of my parents find out about this, we're dead."

Anne stood behind Clay in the storage room of the Jensen's resident while clutching on the given blanket tightly.
"Are you sure you're parents won't come in here?"
Clay stopped his actions of putting things aside and turned around to face the redhead.
"No they never come here. I know it's not much but there's a bed and I'll help you clean the rest a bit up."
Anne walks forward and sets the blanket down on the bed.
"No, save the trouble. This is totally okay." She smiles slightly at the boy before turning towards the bed and starts making it.
He turned to leave and said his goodbyes before quietly closing the door.

Anne sat down on the old bed and looked around the small space.
This would be her life now for some time, hiding in the small room of her friend while waiting for her turn in court. And honestly, it terrified her.