°40. Who Are You?!°

Some days had passed since Anne's breakup and she felt surprisingly fine.
Alex his birthday party came along and it turned out pretty horribly. It was the first time Anne saw Tyler and Jessica along with Zach had sent him away not wanting him to bother their friend. It ended in Alex getting quite angry and Anne had to comfort him after.

But for the rest it had been pretty calm the past few days.
Anne discovered it was Zach who gave Clay the pictures and honestly she was surprised.
Anne had thought about the recent discovered polaroids and decided it could help in the case and this would be a way of finally getting Bryce Walker into jail. She convinced Clay and Alex to talk about it with Jessica and now she was waiting alongside Justin in the Jensen's house.

Anne was seated on Clay's bed reading one of his comics while Justin was doing the same on his couch. A sound near the window interrupted the silence and Justin and Anne looked at eachother in a second with a questioning expression.
It sounded like someone was climbing up the house but Anne knew no one would show up today.
Justin sprung out of his seat and reached forward to grab Anne's hand and pull her along with her.
He shoved her lightly in the closet and in a second he joined while watching through the creak of the closet door.
Anne held onto Justin's arm tightly while the both of them saw someone walk through the room and it seemed like he was looking for something.
Justin gave the girl a reassuring squeeze with his hand while turning to look at her so he knew she was alright.
They heard the figure leave so they sprinted out of the closet and towards the window trying to get a look at the intruder.

The door slammed open behind them and both of the teenagers spun around with shocked expressions.
Mr. Jensen stood there with a confused yet scared look on his face while holding onto his baseball bat tightly.
"Who are you?!"
Anne and Justin held their hands up and yelled in unison.
"It wasn't us!"
The man lowered his bat with an even more confused expression not understanding what the two teenagers were doing in his house.
Anne looked at Justin with a grimace.

They were so screwed.

Clay Jensen walked through the front door of his house unknowingly of the people sitting in the living room.
He walked in and the sight in front of him made him mentally slap himself.

There were his parents looking sternly and quite angry at him while Anne and Justin sat in between them with guilty expressions evident on their face.
Clay whispered to himself a few curse words knowing the discussion about to come and it was not going to be good.

"Shit."