°7. You Are°

A new day had arrived in the unfortunate life of Anne Jordan.
Today she would have to face Tyler in school again.
How on earth could she do that after hearing his tape and getting caught standing in his backyard.
She felt angry at the boy.
Not only did he take pictures of Hannah in her own house, he even spread one around the school.
Anne remembered when Hannah came to her when that photo of her and Courtney was sent to the whole school.

⏳⌛

Anne stood at her locker when a distressed Hannah came towards her.
Turning around Anne finally saw her sad expression.
Laying her hand on Hannah's arm she asked what was wrong.
Hannah didn't say anything but just took her friend's hand and dragged her along to an empty classroom.
"You know about that photo of two girls kissing."
Anne nodded, squinting her eyes trying to understand where this conversation was going.
"Well it was me and Courtney."
Anne's mouth fell open in shock.
"Are you gay or bisexual, Hannah? Cus if you are you know you can tell me."
Hannah shook her head in response.
"No we got drunk and one thing led to another. And now she's angry and said that i of all people should know what a picture could do."
When the poor girl was saying this, tears started to form in her eyes.
Anne immediatly walked forward and wrapped her friend in a hug.
"Don't worry about her, Han. She probably didn't mean it like that and if she did then she'll have to deal with me."

⏳⌛

Anne never asked about how this picture was taken and never knew it was Tyler who did it all. But now she finally knew.

"Miss Anne, your father will be back in a week."
Anne's thought were interrupted by the maid Cordelia who stood their smiling at the news.
She smiled while nodding.
"Thank you for letting me know."
When the woman closed the door Anne's smiled turned upside down and a face of anger could be seen right now.
Could her life get even worse.
Not only did she have to deal with tapes from her dead friend, now the man she could kill in her dreams would return from his 'business' trip.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Walking into the school building of Liberty High she could see Tyler getting pushed against a locker once again. His camera fell to the ground and Anne felt bad eventhough she shouldn't after what he had done to Hannah.

Once she had enough she stepped forward and pulled harshly on Montgomery's collar of his shirt.
He stumbled back into a few passing students.
"Anne, what the fuck?!"
She stepped closer to the angry boy.
She began speaking woth a threatening voice.
"Don't try something like that again. If you so much as pluck a hair of Tyler's head, i'll end you."
She smirked at the boy before he just lighlty laughed it off and walked away.

A quiet voice behind her spoke up.
"T-thank you."
Anne turned around and picked up Tyler's camera.
Without any emotion she spoke up.
"It's nothing."
She pushed his camera in his hands and walked off wanting to get away from the boy as fast as she could.
But to her annoyance he chased her.
"Hey, do you want to do something later?"
She turned around with a sigh.

"No Tyler, why on earth would i do that. Do you know what you did to Hannah?"
She stepped closer the anger evident on her face.
"After you posted that picture, she came crying to me and that was all because of what? She thought you were a creep because you looked through her bedroom window and took pictures."
She kept shoving his shoulder everytime she said 'you'.

Anne's anger kept rising.
She tried to calm down but she just snapped just like she did last time she kept everything inside.
By this point she was practically yelling.

"Well guess what, Tyler? You are a creep."
After she was done yelling at the boy, practically the whole school was staring at them.
When Anne turned her gaze from the staring students back to Tyler she saw the tears in his eyes and the hurt she caused him.
Before she could even apologize the boy had already walked out of her sight.

The girl closed her eyes and sighed.
She whispered quietly to herself so no one could hear.

"You are such a dissapointment, Anne."