°28. Calm before the storm°

Justin took the letters out of Anne's hand and began ripping one of the envelopes open.
Once he opened up the letter he scooted closer to Anne and held it out for her so she could read it.
Anne took ahold of one side of the paper while Justin had a grip on the other side.
Anne's eyes scanned over the paper and tried to understand the written words.

Anne,
Your brother was once our leader and family so that means you are family aswell.
They hurt our family and now he is still hurting our family.
She is no longer a problem to us but he is. Help yourself and your family and get rid of the man.

Anne couldn't read any further. It was them, the saviors. She looked at the letter with tearfilled eyes. They considered her family just because her brother used to be the leader.
She forced herself to read further and her eyes scanned further over the words.
There was a number written down for if she ever needed help with anything.
"I don't get it."
Anne looked up from her state of shock to look at the boy who spoke up.
Justin's face changed from a serious expression and he slightly chuckled.
"What? you a gang leader now? From all people it's you. Let me guess you're gonna bake cakes or shit like that with them."
Anne laughed at the boy's statement.
She playfully punched his arms.
"I'm not their leader and I would not bake with them."
The two smiled lightly at eachother before turning their attention back to the other letter.
When they opened it and started reading it was the exact same as the letter they read just a few moments ago.
After spending a little while together the two teenagers decided it was time for bed.
Each saying their goodnights and Justin leaving the comfortable room of Anne.

A next day had arrived and Anne was in her room getting ready to spend the day with Tyler Down.
Anne was busy with her makeup when her door flung open revealing Justin.
"What the fuck are you doing?"
Anne sighed and looked at the boy as if saying 'really'.
"I'm getting ready. Are you blind?"
Justin nodded his head and stepped further into her room.
He layed down on the bed and proceeded to look weirdly at Anne doing her makeup.
After a while Anne turned around while holding a maple red lipstick.
"What Justin, you wanna try it?"
Justin chuckled  in response.
"Fuck no."
Anne turned back around and spoke up again.
"So, have you talked to Jessica yet?"
Looking in the mirror she saw the boy sigh and shake his head no.
"I don't know what she's thinking lately but she keeps spending more and more time with Bryce."
Anne stopped her action of putting mascara on and looked at the reflection of Justin in her mirror.
"Justin, I think its time to do something about this situation because this might not end very well."
He nodded in response before looking down to his hands.
The rest was spent in silence before Anne got up to leave and the both said their goodbyes.

Anne opened the gates of Rose Wood and she spotted Tyler standing there nervously.
"Well hello there, mister."
Tyler looked up and smiled when he saw the girl walking towards him.
"Hey Anne."
They both started walking and had some small talk on their way to the cinema.
Anne looked down and saw the boy clenching his hand in a tight fist.
She lightly grazed her fingers across his hands before interwining them together.
Tyler looked up in surprise but squeezed her hand while smiling at the girl next to him.
The couple walked for a little while until they arrived.
Tyler insisted on paying everything since it was his idea to take her out.
Anne tried to pay for herself but the boy wouldn't let her.

When the teenagers were finally seated Anne turned around in her seat to face him.
"So to what do I own the pleasure of watching a movie with Tyler Down?"
He simply shrugged in return.
"I don't know, I just wanted to spend time with you."
Anne nodded with a smile turning back around.
After a while Anne grew tired and rested her head on Tyler's shoulder.
Her eyes slowy shut and she didn't see anything from the movie after that.

"Anne?"
The girl felt someone lightly shaking her and her head shot up in surprise.
Looking up she saw Tyler's eyes staring at her.
It was only then that she realised how close they were.
She cleared her throat before looking down and getting out of her seat.
Both of the teenagers walked out of the movie theatre and Anne decided to speak up.
"I'm sorry I fell asleep. That must have sucked having a weight like me on your shoulder the rest of the remaining time."
Tyler chuckled in response.
"I don't mind."

The two were still walking and they almost reached Rose Wood.
Anne felt a light tug on her arm and she turned around to face the boy.
"Can I ask you something?"
Anne nodded her head.
"Ofcourse you can ask me anything, Tyler."
Tyler shankingly played woth his hands and found the courage to look up at the girl.
"Anne, are we uhm like together or do you want to be?" he spoke up in a hopeful tone.

Anne smiled brightly at the boy before taking a step towards him.
"I thought you'd never ask. Ofcourse I want us to be together."
Tyler looked up woth a surprised expression not expecting her to want them to becone a thing.
"Really?"
Anne took his hand in hers and gave it a squeeze.
"Really."

She took another step closer and gave the boy a kiss on his lips.
This was the perfect end to their date.

They said their goodbyes and Anne proceeded to walk towards Rose Wood.
She entered the house with a smile not thinking her day could get any better.
However her smile fell when she saw the sight infront of her.
She looked in shock and eyes filled with tears worrying about what was going to happen.

Infront of her she saw Justin sitting at the table with a guilty look on his face and looking at the girl as of saying he was sorry and Cordelia was nowhere to be seen. But that wasn't the worst thing. Next to tbe boy stood her father smirking at the girl.

"Hello, my sweet daughter."