°30. It has just begun°

Almost everything was coming to an end.
After their wild night, Justin had told Anne about what happened before the events of her father arriving.
He had told Jessica the truth.
The boy was heartbroken because she never wanted to see him again.
Anne tried to comfort him about Jessica and he tried to comfort her about her father.

"So what are you going to do now?"
Anne looked at Justin before replying.
"I'm not sure. The first thing I'll do is get Cordelia back but I don't know what will happen next."
Justin nodded with a slight smile.
"I have to go to school but I will see you later, bye Justin."
The boy waved in response not looking up from the pictures of Anne and her family he held in his hand.

Anne arrived at school and was greeted by Tyler.
When she spotted the boy she immediatly hugged him.
"Ohw Tyler, I've got so much to tell you."
She tried to hide the tears in her eyes.
Tyler noticed her teary eyes and he grabbed both sides of her face soflty and planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Well I'm all ears."
Walking through the school hand in hand she told the boy everything about last night's events.
After the girl finished he embraced her tightly.
Ofcourse the boy still didn't know about Justin Foley staying at her place and Anne didn't intend to tell him.

While walking through the halls she saw Clay standing at hers and his locker.
She let go of Tyler's hand and told him she would see him later.
He nodded before walking away.
Anne walked towards her 'locker-neighbour' and immediately hugged him.
She let go and took a step back.
"Hey Clay,  how are you?"
Clay gave her a quick and sad smile.
"Not great, is that okay?"
Anne nodded and gave him a sympethatically.
"Ofcourse it is."
She took a hold of his hand and gave it a light squeeze.
"We will be okay someday, Clay. It doesn't have to be soon but one day we will be fine."
The boy nodded and gave her hand a squeeze aswell before letting go.

It felt like everything around the Hannah Baker situation was coming to an end and Anne was kind of relieved.
She still believed justice had to be done and she was determined to get it.

It felt like everything was falling into it's place. She and Tyler were together and her father was gone.

After a few days the light rest in Liberty High had come to and end and chaos was beginning.
Tyler Down had confessed that the dead girl Hannah Baker had made tapes explaining why she did it.
Anne felt extremely proud for him speaking up.

But this was sadly not the only thing.
Even though she did not know the boy well she felt incredibly sad when she heard the news of Alex Standall shooting himself in the head.

Everything was changing.
The Bakers and the rest of the world knew about the tapes. Alex was most likely dead and Justin was about to leave everyone behind.

The boy stood outside Rose Wood alongside Anne.
"So you're really leaving, huh?"
He nodded in response while holding the strao of his bag tightly.
"Will I ever see you again?"

"I'm not sure, Anne."
The girl nodded looking down at her fidgeting hands.
"Just stay safe, Justin and please let me know something from time to time. If you ever need something don't hesitate to let me know."
She looked up and saw Justin smiling down at her gratefully.
"Thank you, Anne. For everything you have done, thank you."
The two teenagers embraced eachother tightly in a hug.
"Now go and bake some fucking cookies with those gangmembers of yours."
Anne laughed at their inside joke.
She promised Justin to find out more about the meaning of her received letters.
"Goodbye asshole."
The boy walked backwards while giving the girl a wave.
She did the same with a big smile.

Anne slightly feared for what was coming since this was only the beginning of the battle for Hannah Baker's justice.

Thinking about writing a Bucky Barnes story...
Anyone interested?

So this is the end of 13rw season one!!! Now Anne's story is continuing in season two.
Thank you so much for everybody reading this story. I hope you're enjoying it so far!