°19. Sensational°

The day after listening to her own tape, it was time for Anne to face all the students of Liberty High again.
When she entered the hallways of the high school it felt like all eyes were on her amd everyone knew her secrets when in reality there wasn't a single soul paying attention to the girl.
She just went to her locker to grab her stuff and get this day over as soon as possible.
"Hey lockermate."
Anne turned her head to look at the boy beside her.
"Lockermate? Seriously Clay i thought we were locker-neighbours."
He chuckled in response while looking down.
"Well it just roll better of your tongue you know."
Anne rolled her eyes in a playful manner.
"I cannot believe you actually thought about that."
The pair laughed once more before parting ways.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Luchtime arrived and Anne knew exactly where to go.
She opened the door of the dark room and when she heard a sigh, she interrupted the person before they could speak.
"No yelling, sir. It's just me."
Anne entered the room with a slight smile.
"ohw hey Anne, how are you?"

"I'm pretty good despite the current circumstances."
Anne walked to a table and sat on top of it.
It was silent for a while and Anne spoke up.
"I heard my own tape."
She was looking down while playing with her hands. Tyler stopped with what he was doing and turned to look at the girl.
"The things she said, was it true?"
Anne looked up and was immediatly caught in his gaze. She nodded while speaking up.
"But she didn't say a lot so no one knows exactly what's going on in the messed up thing called my life."
Tyler nodded in response while leaning backwards on a table.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Do you wanna know about it?"
Tyler nodded in response before quickle answering.
"Only if you're comfortable with it ofcourse."
Anne smiled slightly at the boy.
"Tyler, I broke down infront of your house. If there is someone I trust it's you."
Anne looked down at her fidgeting hands before sighing.

"I had a brother named Anthony. He loved me with his whole heart. He was the only one that loved me. My mother and father weren't the best parents. They would say things that a parent should never say to a child. Anthony was their favorite so he wouldn't have it that much. My parents believed he was the only one capable of holding up my dad's business after he was gone. Not that anyone would want that since it secretly just a whole empire of drugs. One day when my brother was old enough he started looking for places far away from them. And he found one."

By now tears started to form in Anne's eyes and she tried really hard not to start crying.

"We had it all planned out. He was going away making it seem as if he went missing. We had help with that. You see my brother was the leader of this group called the Saviors. They are like a motorgang or something like that. And when he found something safe, he would come and get me. He was supposed to come back."

Anne closed her eyes trting to reduce the tears in her eyes.

"But he didn't. My mother knew of our plan and she went to look for my brother. Turns put my brother never made it far because she shot a bullet through his brains all because he became disobedient and wanted us to be free from the devils we call our parents."

The anger was evident in Anne's voice.

"After a long search the police found footage of my mother shooting Anthony and so she got arrested. After this whole thing I hoped my father would be nicer but it was still the same. I couldn't live in the house where my beloved brother and his killer used to live."

She looked up and gazed into the distance.
"So i took control of my father and burned down our old house. After that we were forced to move somewhere else and so that's how I got here. But when i finally thought I had control over my life, my dad got even worse than before."

She sits there waiting for a reaction of the boy on the other side of the room.
"So what does your dad do then?"
The girl looks down again and soeaks up in shame.
"He says things like i'm worthless, loveless and deviant."
Tyler walks forward and when he reaches the girl sitting on the table he sets his hands down on both sides of her legs on the table.

"I'm sorry, Anne. But your father is wrong. You're not worthless, or loveless or deviant. You are sensational."
Anne looks up taken back by his statement. The two look eachother in the eyes and Anne can't help but look down towards Tyler's lips.
He does the same thing.
And before he can process what's going on, Anne had already grabbed both sides of his face.
She pulls him towards her and plants her lips on his.

He tenses up not knowing what to do but after a while he kisses back and uses one hand to hold the side of her face while the other grabs her hip and pulls her as close to him as possible.
Finally after such a long time the pair of teenagers kissed without one of them being drunk.

And it was sensational for the both of them.