°39. What The Hell?!°

"Justin, you stupid ass, what were you thinking?!"
He looked up at the redhead with a slightly guilty look.
She sighed and sat down next to him.
"Look it was a foolish move of you but I can understand why you did it."
She layed her hand on his shoulder and smiled slightly at him.
"Where's Clay? School's over."
Anne thought for a while.
"Wasn't he trying to look for more polaroids?"
Justin nodded in realization.

A few hours had passed filled with Anne and Justin talking and playing poker along the way Sheri came climbing through the window and joined them. The door opened and Clay entered holding tightly onto a box.  Anne sat up from Clay's bed and looked towards him with a frown.
"Did you find it?"
He nodded while setting down the box on the table.
All three teenagers sprinted towards the table and Anne lifted the lid revealing tons of polaroids.
Clay sat down as well and the four looked at each other in hesitation.
Clay took the box in his hand and turned it upside down letting all the pictures fall down.

Hours were spent looking at multiple polaroids when Sheri found an even more disturbing one.
Anne looked at it in shock and disgust seeing Bryce Walker on top of a unconscious Chloe.
Anne looked down in sadness and went further through the pile of pictures.

Anne felt a nudge in her side and looked besides her to see the distraught expression on Clay's face. He held out another polaroid under the table not wanting to show it to Sheri and Justin.
Anne's heart shattered seeing Hannah Baker sitting on the couch staring right back at her.

Anne's phone buzzed and she got a text from Tyler asking if she was at Clay's.
She sprinted towards the window and she saw him look up at her.
She climbed down the house and met up with him at the sidewalk.

"Anne, what the hell?!"
She sighed while walking forward clenching her hands into fists.
"Hey, Tyler."
The boy looked at her with angry eyes and stepped forward.
"I was worried sick about you and now I find out you're at Clay's this whole time?! Why?"
Anne was unable to form any words not used to seeing Tyler this angry.
"To help him and... and Justin."
He scoffed in return an looked at her not believing his ears.
"Justin? He's here too!"

"Yes Tyler, he's here too. I helped him before so I needed to do it again."
She looked up and saw his confused expression.
"Before, what do you mean before?"
Anne sighed while looking down at the ground again.
"He stayed at my place a few weeks and now we're both staying at Clay's."
Tyler angrily stepped forward and got close to Anne's face surprising her in the process.
"What so you love him or something?"
Anne reached forward to grab Tyler's arm but he stepped away avoiding her touch.
"No ofcourse not, like a brother yes but not in the way you think. Why are you acting like this. This isn't you."

Anne could hear the slight cusswords through his breaths and she couldn't stand him calling her things like a slut so she closed her eyes while the tears were building up.
She opened them once again and a single tear fell down her red checks and she looked at the boy she once loved with an emotionless face.
"But I don't love your either."

The boy looked at her in shock when dragging his fingers through his curly hair when the tears were flowing.
He tried to reach out for her but she was already walking back inside.
Before she opened the door Anne looked over her shoulder and spoke with such venom no one could expect it.

"We're done."