°32. Crazy, sexy, cool°

Tyler Down was the very first person to face court in the trial of Hannah Baker's justice.
He left Anne's side once they entered the hallway of Liberty high.
It was just a matter of time and he would be sitting infront of dozens of people telling the story of Hannah Baker. He was afraid what other people like Bryce Walker would do if he told the whole truth.
But Tyler didn't care. He would do this for Anne. She was set on getting justice and so he would support her through it all.

Anne was walking through the crowded hallway when she spotted Alex and Jessica. She quickly walked forward and pulled them both in for a hug.
"Well goodmorning to you beautiful people."
She heard both of the teenagers chuckle at her and she loved the sound of her friends their happiness.
Zach Dempsey came rushing forward and took a hold on Alex's bag.
"I'll take that."
The asian boy gave a quick smile at the redhead.
"You know I can carry my bag myself."
Anne rolled her eyes in a playful manner before resting her arm around Alex's shoulder.
"We know you can but why bother when someone else is willing to carry it for you."
The boy rolled his eyes in a playful manner secretly loving the girl's character.
The group of teenagers started walking to their classes and the process of unraveling more horrors was just about to begin.

Schooltime was almost over for Anne and her friends so she decided to look for her boyfriend.
When she saw the boy her early smile had turned into a frown. She rushed forward and kneeled down infront of Tyler.
"My goodness, what the hell happened in here?"
Tyler lifted his head from his hands and looked at the girl with red tearfilled eyes.
"This is what I get for telling the truth."
The harsh words caught Anne of guard and she looked at the room once neatly filled with camera equipment that was now trashed and everything was destroyed.

"I did this for you and look what happened."
Anne turned her head back to face Tyler and she was shocked at the words coming out of his mouth sounding like venom.
"You are so obsessed about getting justice for Hannah that you don't even care about the people that aren't dead."
Anne stood up immediatly and backed away from the boy.
"What the fuck did you just say, Tyler?" She spoke up lowly.

"You heard."
Anne clenched her jaw in anger and rushed out of the classroom slamming the door shut in the process.

Anne reached her locker and opened it harshly in anger.
A hand on her shoulder and a voice speaking up softly interrupted her sulking mood.
"Anne, you okay?"
She looked beside her and saw Clay's concerned face staring right back at her. She nodded with a slight smile.
"I'm okay, I guess. Just some shit happening."
He nodded with an understanding look. "Let me guess, trouble in paradise."
Anne sighed while Clay opened the locker next to hers.
"He thinks I'm too obsessed with Hannah's justice."

"Skye thinks the same."
Anne glared at the inside of her locker not understanding why Tyler and Skye couldn't support them through this.
She felt Clay hitting her shoulder softly multiple times and she turned around in annoyance ready to yell at him but when she saw Clay's expression she closed her mouth and waited in anticipation for what he was about to say.

Instead of saying something he looked down at something and when Anne followed his gaze she saw a polaroid with an extremely disturbing picture.
It was Bryce Walker on top of an unconcious girl.
Anne took the polaroid in her shaking hand and turned it around.
On the blank side was a piece of tape stuck to it with the blue words 'Hannah wasn't the only one' on it.
The two looked at each other not having a clue what to do with this.

Anne looked over Clay's shoulder and saw one of the jocks Scott Reed staring at the two from his locker.
The girl turned her head slightly so she could look Clay in the eyes before whispering softly.
"What the hell is going to happen now?"

Anne finally arrived back home and closed the door with a big sigh.
Anne had no clue what was going on but she knew it was bad and a big storm was coming soon.
She turned around and saw suitcases lined up in the hallway.
"Leia?"
The elderly woman came walking down the stairs and looked at the girl with an apoligetic expression.
"Why are these suitcases here?"

"Anne, we're leaving."