The Closing Ceremonies: The Takeover Part 2 Of 2

June desperately begged for her Ampharos to stop as she used Thunder Punch on a Slowking.

Robin's Scizor, Fashioned, was wrapping its pincer around a Minun's head, crushing it as Minun screamed in agony, zapping Fashioned back.

My Noctowl and a Pidgeot were rapidly beating each other over the face with their wings, viciously clawing at each other with their talons, tearing at each other, their bodies coated in blood.

A loud explosion went off as a Machamp was swinging its four arms at an Alakazam, its arms surrounded by a dark aura. Both Pokemon were in the stands as the people screamed and ran away from them.

Something flew over my head and I ducked as something crashed into the stands, more people screaming and running.

Something else leaped from a brawl in the field and into the stands.

This was a Houndoom, leaping into the stands after a Torkoal, black smoke billowing from the top of the tortoise's shell and nostrils, its eyes closed. Houndoom tackled Torkoal, howled as it stood on top of it, and bit into its neck.

"This fight is breaking out into the stands!" I yelled. "We have to get out of here!"

"But where?" June whined.

"We can't leave the Pokemon!" Robin insisted.

"We won't, Robin! But we can't die here, either!" I spoke impatiently at him. "We need to get to safety and save everyone here! Solace will not get away this time! We have to stop them! We need that remote!" I pointed up at Isaac.

He was smiling down at the scene, swaying slightly to keep his balance as his hair whipped around his face in the wind. The remote was gripped in his hand.

"How can we even begin to get up there to reach it?" Robin was gritting his teeth. "We need our Pokemon!"

"We can't even get through to them!" June complained. "They're uncontrollable!"
"I love my Pokemon!" Robin responded. "I can get through to mine! They can fight through this for me and we'll stop Team Solace!"

"Noo!" June grabbed Robin's shoulders as he tried to run away. "I'm begging to death for you not to go out there and try that, Robin! They will kill you! They won't listen! What they're going through, I can hear it! I feel it! They will not listen to anyone or anything! They're going to fight until the pain they're going through ends! We need to stop Solace. We need to find a way to Isaac!"

"HOW?!" Robin pulled away from June. "What are you gonna do? Throw rocks at him? He's in a freaking helicopter, damn it!!"

June winced at Robin's shouts and looked down quietly.

Robin turned back to the Pokemon. "They'll have to kill me, then!" He started to leap into the field again.

A crash beneath us, against the wall, stopped Robin and dropped us to our knees. We got back up and looked over the edge, watching as a Slaking was punching a Wobbuffet repeatedly, Wobbuffet yelling constantly.

Wobbuffet's body was outlined in orange and the next punch it took from Slaking bounced off, throwing Slaking back into the crowd of Pokemon. Wobbuffet wailed out wildly and leaped back into the midst of the battling Pokemon.

One woman in the stands had a Granbull fly from the fight in the field and land on her. She shrieked as she was shocked by the same jolt that was hurting the Granbull. A bloodcurdling scream that made my blood freeze in my veins. Granbull then proceeded to viciously chomp down on the woman's shoulder, blood immediately spurting out all over the Pokemon's face.