Chapter 39 Shiko and Cupid

No One's POV~
Meanwhile, Gray was having troubles with his opponent. She had short blonde hair, a simple bob cut, but her eyes were a blood red color. The cut of her hair was blotchy, like she had cut it all at once, not to mention it was clumping together. She wore an all black, crop top, turtle neck shirt. It halted just before her shoulder. Her left arm being completely blank, save for a tattoo that was made of marking Gray couldn't understand. She also wore a glove on her left hand that had no fingers to it and that went to her elbow. Finally, just below the tattoo was a golden arm bracelet. She wore black, skin tight pants, but they didn't seem to restrict her movement. For shoes she wore simple, black, military shoes that were perfect for fighting. But the thing that stood out most was her right arm. It was completely made of black metal, with right lines that looks like blood being pumped into her mechanically. The arm was a robotic limb that was- well- it gave off this evil vibe. "I am Shiko, nightmare of memory." She says, her voice being clear and cold. Her eyes had a murderous intent to them, but also one that seemed like she knew all. "I will be the one to kill you-" Before she could finish talking Gray jumped in and interrupted her. "I will be the one to take you out!" He says without thinking first. "Hmph, you Fairy Tail wizards are all the same." She says before she jumped into action. Not taking any position for a magical attack and she had no weapon. It was because of these two reasons Gray thought he had an advantage.
Then her metal arm came flying into his face, he blocked it with merely his arms. Gray skidded back by a few feet but didn't go flying. He was about to put his arms down when another punch was flown at him. He kept his footing but had to keep blocking her punches. Soon his arms grew heavy from metal punching at them with full force. So he quickly jumped when she went punch again, this time jumping high enough to get a vantage point. Gray put his hands into position while still in the air, the perfect vantage point. "Ice make: Hammer!" A giant ice hammer came crashing down on Shiko. Except it didn't.... She had stopped the attack entirely with her robotic arm. "Wha-" Gray was shocked at this but didn't have any time to make another attack. So Shiko took the advantage, she quickly snapped her fingers. This made Gtay fly to the ground, he suspected it was her magic. But what was her magic??? Lucy had never told them what they were facing. Natsu didn't either, stupid firebrain, and it's likely he forgot this important information. Gray wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Natsu's POV~
Did I forget something? Natsu asked hinself as he ran through the halls of the dark, seemingly abandoned building. No torches lit the halls of the building so Natsu tried to use his great sense of smell but nothing. The only smell was of blood and there was no sound in the wholw building. Even though things seemed slim Natsu knew- he just knew- that he would find her.

Rose's POV~
I was awoken with a warm feeling surrounding me, like when mama used to hold me in her arms when I was a mere toddler. But I knew that the world was not like that, it was cruel and didn't care about anyone. Is this what death feels like? I question because it is the only answer I could think of. Then I remember this feeling. I find how it is not like my mother's embrace, but like my brother's. The thought allows me to think clearly for a few moments. Then a groan escapes my mouth- wait! My brother- I open my eyes quickly to be greeted with my brother's bright blue eyes. "Your awake! Thank god!!" My brother lunged at me happily. "H- How-" I didn't understand, I should've been dead.... "I used my healing powers, they might not be as strong as yours but I was able to get your magic power to a healthy balance!" Thorn explaimed happily. I look at him in shock, he hates using his healing! The only time he ever even mentioned it was when we first arrived in Raven's Eye and explained our powers. How we had the same magic but also different. It was confusing for everyone to understand but they didn't question it.
Suddenly something was heard from where Yami once was. My head whips around so fast that I could've gotten whiplash. There was a cough, then another. I stood up shakily and walked over to where the noise was coming from. There lay a girl- one that didn't seem any older than 6 or 7. She had blonde hair with little specks of bleach blonde at the ends. She was dressed in a torn up light blue dress, it was so old and dirty that it seemed to be permanently changed to a grey color. I glanced over to my brother who had followed me to the little girl. The girl coughed again but this time she opened her eyes hesitantly. They revealed a clear silver eyes. "M- Mama? P- P- Papa?" The little one stuttered out. I slowed kneeled down and looked into the girl's eyes, they were glossed over.... She was obviously blind.... I grabbed the girl's hand gently and helped her upright. "W- Wh- Who are you..?" The girl questioned. Once again I looked to my brother for guidance, but he was shocked at such a young child. "I- I'm Rose, and this is Thorn." I introduce with the softest most kind voice I can. "W- What's your name?" I question I bit more confident she wouldn't run away. "I- I-" The girl hesitated and seemed to think for a minute. "I don't remember...." She says before looking down. "What can you tell us?" Thorn asks curiously. "I- I only remember looking for Mommy and Daddy, but I couldn't find them..... Then I heard this voice in my nightmares..... And- Then everything w- went black..." She answers quietly. I think for a moment then remember a few things. Then everything connects, the nightmares!!!