Chapter 21 Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV~
I wake up in the morning to find that Natsu is gone and I am in my comfortable old bed all snuggled up.

I get up and out of bed, stretching and yawning. I see Happy at the end of my bed, and I smell something burning- Wait BURNING?! I race to my kitchen and see Natsu "trying" to cook, but failing miserably. "Natsu!" I run over and turn off the oven and take the pan off the stove. "Luce, why would you do that?" Natsy asks, I only look at him. "Ok, ok. I was trying to cook you some breakfast." He says finally. "Awww, that's so sweet!" I say, but I notice my mask is still on so I take it off and take a breath of burnt air.
"Ewww!" I say, pinching my nose
playfully. Natsu laughs at me, and for a few moments I forget what we were doing here. "Anyway, how about you go take a shower while I cook breakfast?" I suggest, Natsu doesn't really argue. He leaves to go take a shower while I search the kitchen. I find that we have some pancake mix so I start to make pancakes.

Natsu's POV~
After I am done getting ready I wake Happy and we go back into the kitchen. When we get there we are greeted by an amazing smell, pancakes! We sit on the counter watching Luce cook while making a little conversation. After we are all done with eating she goes and gets ready. When she finally comes out of the bathroom a hour later I find that she looks stunning. Her hair is still down with a slight curl, she wears a white dress fading to red at the bottom. A red belt is tied around her waist, having short sleeves. And this time she only has a long, white cape with a hood. Her usual boots are replaced with white, strapped high heels, with small insents of roses on it. I also notice that under her hood is the same white rose she wore yesterday. And a single white glove on her right hand. But I can't see her whip and key's, like usual. "Are you ready?" I ask, still dazed by her appearance.
It is in this moment when I notice she has a touch of mascara on, light red lip gloss, and aslight blush. My focus is manly on her lips, which have been covered for the past few days. "In what way? Do you mean that I'm ready as in done getting ready? Or that I'm ready to face my biggest fear of seeing all of Fairy Tail? Because I'm not ready for the second one at all!" Luce starts rambling about
everything that could go wrong. "What if they hate me! What if they don't forgive me! Oh this was a horrible idea! I'm just gonna go home! Yeah hom-" finally I have had enough! "Luce Fairy Tail is your home!" I almost yell, which I know surprises her. "I-I-" she is speechless, obviously. "Luce.. You don't know how everyone acted after you "died". Everyone was sad... People began blaming themselves... Heck some almost left the guild... Your death- er fake death... Was 10x worse than Lissanna's- heck anyone's! Luce everyone misses you! No one will admit it, but we all miss you! Levy, Juvia, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Mira, Elfman, Lisanna, Gramps!" Luce looks startled, like she has been hit right in the face, but she has to know how everyone felt, "We miss you- no... I missed you." I say, my eyes boring into her beautiful semi-honey brown eyes. She stands there, frozen in her spot where I am panting from using all my breath ranting to her.
Next she practically tackles me to the ground in her embrace, not that I'm complaining. I, of course, embrace her back like any sane man would do.
We stand there for a bit before Happy ends the amazing moment. "You looooooooove each other~" Happy sings while flying around us. Right as he says that we, sadly, jumps apart.

After Luce puts on her hood we leave and walk to Fairy Tail. "How about we go through Master's window?" I ask,
maybe it will help with her nerves.
"Yes please.." So we sneak behind the guild hall, me picking her up so it is easier on Happy who flies us up there.
I open the window and get inside with Luce and Happy to see gramps.
"Hey Gramps!" I greet woth my toothy grin, Gramps whips his head to me so fast I think he might've gotten whiplash. "Hello, Natsu, what are you doing back so soon? And with a lovely girl no less!" After Gramps ask that I hear Luce do a sharp intake of breath.
I open my mouth to tell Gramps but before I can do anything Luce tackles Gramps into a hug, and in the process her hood falls off. "Master!" She practically yells like she want the whole guild to know right now!
"L- Lucy?!" I can tell Gramps is freaking out a lot right now. Did he even know that she was alive?
"What are you doing back here? I thought you said yoy would come back when the time was-" Luce interrupts him, "was right, and now is that time." Luce says in her old, dignified, srious voice. "A dark guild has been attacking my friends, and
we believe that we are not enough. So we have decided to ask Fairy Tail for help." Luce gets on her knee and puts a hand to her heart. "We are begging you-" before she can finish Gramps stands up and walms over to her.
"Lucy, my child, Fairy Tail will forever be your home, we will help you of course." Gramps says, this makes smile the biggest smile I've ever seen.

~✴~
I hope you all liked it!
I think it was adorable (the Nalu moments) The next chapter willvbe filles with tears, get ready for the feels! Anyway have a wonderful day or night wherever youvare in the world! Bye my little Demon's!