Chapter 37 Guilt

Ember's POV~
As the word 'weak' comes spilling out of my mouth, before I can stop myself, the air becomes silent and filled with tension. Lucy goes running out of the room with her eyes covered by her hair but I saw tear streaks down her cheeks.... Natsu, Erza, and Gray all go after her while the other's look at me in shock. "I- I- Get out!" I yell before pushing them all out of my room and slamming my door closed. I sit on my bed and lay down, closing my eyes so I can try and sleep off my anger. But when I close my eyes I see something flash, it was Lucy with her dull eyes looking at me. She was so different from the Lucy I know now, her eyes are almost a piercing silver that has a murderous intent. I quickly open my eyes, terrified of the thing I just saw... Was- Is that-? No it couldn't be. I play it off as small nightmare, I've been having those lately, Rose has been having them too- wait a moment.... I try and think about everything, Lucy had never said anything about her having nightmares so how did I know she was? I keep asking myself these questions before my door is slammed open by Natsu, "Luce- Is- g- gone-" he pants out, his eyes have that look like he has been crying resently. "What?" I ask blankly, is this a plan to make me apologize. "She left a note..." Natsu says hesitantly as he hands me a small, brown, leather journal that seems pretty old because the leather is coming off. On top of it is a note that is folded neatly. I look at him for a second taking the leather journal and paper in my hands. Just before I unfold the paper I glance at him fpr a second before reading the paper.

No One's POV~
Everything seemed as though they had lost their color.... Like happiness had been drained from the area. Some of it has to do of the thought that Lucy could be dead but the other... Ember didn't seem to notice though... She was too busy crying her heart out about her best friend going to greet certain death willingly- and it was all her fault! How could see say such things- "RAVEN'S, BATTLE HAS COME!" A voice boomed outside. Ember jumped up quickly and looked outside her window to see something that made her heart stop. There was an army of Serpents put there, all showing their murderous intent. At the front of the huge army was a tall woman with short white hair. Her eyes were a beautiful amber color, but they held great killing intent. She was dressed in all black clothes that were tight, but she had black heel boots on. She had a grey cape falling off her shoulder. And finally around her wrists looked like they were made of a black crystal. Ember got changed very quickly before running outside with the others (including Wendy). She opens her mouth but can't speak, no words come out. Thankfully, Erza steps up and speaks to the white haired woman, "We request you turn back now, or you will make yourselves all enemies of Fairy Tail." Erza says in a strict and firm tone. "You are outnumbered, my master will be disappointed in me if I do not kill you all here and now." The unnamed woman says in a chillingly serious tone. "Who is your master?" Cana says irritability. "Answer is deemed unnecessary." She simply says, "Now I will warn you once again, back down or my army will attack." Her eyes glint, as if daring them all to defy her. Everyone looks at each other before looking to Erza as she steps up. "You an what army, because I see none. I only see an illusion." Erza says simply before a magic circle appears above them. Swords come flying out hard and fast; the seemingly endless is quickly gone, not a trace of them. "I see you are immune to my magic, very nice. But I will not disappoint my master." She says before her bracelets turn to sharp daggers. She thrusts her daggers at Erza but she quickly dodges, landing back by her friends. "How did you see through my magic? You are the first Titana." She says in a cold voice with a hard glare. "How about we talk about that after you give us back Lilly and Lucy." Erza says, returning the glare with one of her own. "We have no use of the prisoner Lilly." She says as she stretch out a hand, having a black magic circle appear. From that magic circle comes a beaten Lilly. Her face in practically unrecognizable, being covered with blood from cuts and whip like wounds. "AHHH!" She screams in pain as she lands on the ground, they all hear a sickening crack. "Lilly!" Ember finds her voice as she runs to her.
"What about Lucy?" Natsu asks immdiately. "The Blonde? She has been disposed of accordingly." The woman says, tilting her chin up. "W- What? L- L- Lushie is-" Happy quickly stuffs his face into Natsu's shoulder to hode his face as he cries. Everyone gasps, all but Natsu. "Your lying." He says simply. "How would you know? Even she isn't dead she would be tourchered slowly and then murdered. She is as good as dead." The woman says. Before Natsu can speak Erza speaks up in a shaky voice, "What is your name?" The woman simply lets out a high pitched laugh, having her head to the sky. But soon her face is dark with bone chilling smirk edged on to her face.
"My name is....
Talia, the nightmare of delusion.
And I will be the one to kill you, Titana." She says before five other figures appear from almost no where, "Did you see that coming?"
She says before everyone charges in and attacks. Natsu stands in front of the battered Lilly as Wendy heals her quickly. Another scream rings through the battle field, this one is more bone chilling...
It was Rose's scream.

~✴~
And now the final battle begins! I am so sorry it took longer to write than usual, I busy with school. But hopefully I can try and manage my time better! Anyway, I hope you all have a wonder day or night wherever you are in the world!
Bye my little Demon's.