Chapter 29 A Heartfelt Moment

Natsu's POV~
I walk out of the bathroom to see Luce on the bed. I expected her to be awake and smiling, but I find the total opposite. She is trembling on the bed with tears streaming down her face.
"No.... Please... No.." I hear her mumble. Is she- having a nightmare? I wonder what it's about... I walk over so I can wake her up. My hand almost touches her shoulder but I freeze at what she says next, "N- Natsu... Why...." My eyes go wide and feel like every inch of my body has been cut off of blood. Like time has stopped and that it's just me, Luce, and those tears. She is having a nightmare- about me? I take a step back,
the guilt of those 4 long years fills my heart again. It's my fault that she is crying, I am the one who made her cry. I snap out of my shock when she whimpers loudly and quickly wake her up gently.
When she opens her eyes they are that same dull color that I saw Luce have when I saw her again, for only a second. She only looks at me for a second before throwing herself into my arms. Luce just sobs into my shoulder, and I wrap my arms around her waist.
This is my fault... All my fault...
After a good 10 minutes she stops and looks up at me. A small smile on her face and her eyes showing nothing but thankfulness. "Thank you,
Natsu.." Luce says in a small kind voice. "What do you mean?" I ask, she was having a nightmare about me...
"I always have that nightmare and I'm all alone when I wake up. It was nice to have someone be there
when I woke up." Luce says in her warm voice that makes my insides all tingly. "But-" I stop myself when I look into her eyes. I can see those eyes silently asking- begging me to not ask or say a word, so I don't. I keep hugging her tightly, comforting her. Slowly she calms down and goes to the bathroom to fix her make up. While she does the train seems to bump more, I suddenly remember my motion sickness. "Darn it." I fall onto the bed in pain, closing my eyes and trying to forget that I am on a death trap. I hear the door open and I smell Wendy coming in. "Hey Natsu, I thought you might want me to heal your motion sickness!" Wendy says. "P- Pl- Blegh, eAse.." I barely get out without throwing up all my delicious breakfast. I hear Wendy shut the door and kneel by the bed. Then I feel a warm feeling spread through me, making all of my motion sickness leave. Right when she is done I jump up and start to dance. Then I hear a giggle, and I turn to see Luce in the door way to the bathroom. "You look so stupid, Natsu!" Luce says before walking over to Wendy. "Hey Wendy! How are you?" Luce asks in her happy voice, it doesn't sound like she just had a nightmare. "I'm doing great Lucy. I came here to heal Natsu's motion sickness, as per Erza's orders!" Wendy says with her innocent voice.
"That's nice of her to do! Oh and Wendy?" Luce gets up from the bed and walks over to her suit case. "Yes?" Wendy responds with.
"If it wouldn't be too much trouble but can you please tell everyone to be in the living room by 7:00 pm?" Luce asks, looking over her shoulder slightly. "Sure! I'll go do it now!" Wendy says before running out of the room.