Chapter 13 Talking out feelings

Lucy's POV~
I sit on the roof, staring at the moon.
Maybe if I let him in again it will
be different... No. What if- what if he hurts me.. He wouldn't do that... Then again he did last time.. I can't ponder much before I hear the door open.
"Ver- Lucy?" I hear a familiar voice call. "Up here.." I mumble but I know he heard me when I see him stand there. "Hey Thorn..." I say before looking into the forest. "Are you ok?" Thorn asks. Am I? "Y- Yeah... Better than I used to be... When it all started.." I say, carefully choosing my words. Thorn and I are very close, he's like a little brother to me. "What happened?" Thorn hesitantly asks.
I stayed quiet, deciding if it was a good idea to talk about it. I haven't uttered a word of the story to a single person.
Yes, Ember knows a summed up version, but she doesn't know how I felt. "I- I had always dreamed of joining Fairy Tail. They treasured their members like family, something I never had...." I stop looking back at Thorn before looking to the ground. "After my mother's death, my father threw himself into his work. I was also the only child on the estate... But one day I sick of it and I ran. I ran far from him!" I say with determination, I stand and walk towards the edge.
"When I was traveling through Hargeon I met Natsu... He brought me to Fairy Tail. I had great adventures with them. They protected me and stood by me even after they found out who my father is." I say, remembering all the happiness I had felt. "But then..." My happiness stops as I replay the 6 months of torcher. "We found out that someone very important
to the guild, who people thought were dead was alive." I sit on the edge of the roof. "After we got home... They ignored me... Only a few stayed by me..
For 6 months I was ignored by people who I called family!" A flash of anger zips into me. "They betrayed me! Hurt me, just like my Father did!" Them my anger stops and gives way to numbness. "But... Even after all that.. I cared about Fairy Tail, and I knew I would till my final breath... Natsu.. He- He kicked me off the team! He- I-" I can't hold it anymore and let the tears pour out. It had been too long since I let out these feelings. Then I feel the warmth of an embrace. "We will never hurt you.." Thorn says. I smile at his statement. "How can you not hate them..." Thorn asks. "I- I- I just can't.
Even though they hurt me, made me wish not to live... I was thankful... Thankful that they put up with a weakling like me... Thanks to them I met you and everyone. Thanks to them I got my spirits.." I say trying to look on the bright side. "Can- Can I meet one?" Thorn asks. I smile at this, it has been to long since someone wanted to see her magic, her real magic. "Sure!" I slowly get up and grabbed all my keys. "Which one do you want to meet?" I ask Thorn. "Can I meet that one with the light..." Thorn suggests.
"Sure!" I unhook Loke's key.
"Open, Gate of the Lion! Loke!"

A familiar light appears and out of it emerges Loke. He kneels down, grabs my hand and kisses it. "Well hello beautiful!" Loke says flirtatiously, giving a wink. But all I do is roll my eyes. "Stop playing Loke! Meet Thorn!" I grab Thorn and introduce them.
My saddness is gone, and is filled with happiness and Thorn excitedly talks to Loke.

~✴~
Happy Valentine's day! I hope you all have a special someone!
I tried put this out quickly so sorry if it sucks... Anyway! Have a nice day/night wherever you are in the world! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!
Bye my little Demon's!