Chapter 38 Yami and Hikari

Thorn's POV~
I open my eyes to hear Rose's scream, something I wish I would never hear again. I try to get up but find I am tied to my bed- damn it! I quickly conjure a dagger and cut the rope holding me down. Once cut I jump out of the bed and run out of my room and to that room next to mine. I try and open it but find it's locked, she must've been asleep! I hear another scream, this one is more out of pain than fear. This makes my senses jump and before I can stop myself I summon a large, electric blue battle axe, and then I strike down on the door. I do it over and over again, then finally it comes off it hinges. I let the battle axe disappear before kicking down the door. It easily lands on the floor with a thud. But as soon as I see my sister I don't feel happiness or joy at seeing her alive.... I feel a familiar fear.
That shadow monster is looming over my sister's bed with a knife to her throat. I could faintly see a long red line going across my sister's jaw. The monster turn it's head to me, it's blank eyes and that smile edged into the skull. "Well, well, well! I never thought you would break out of my Master's spell~!" The thing says in it's demonic and terrifying voice. "B- Brother! Run!" I hear Rose say in the loudest I've ever heard her use. "Shut up! I liked you better when you were screaming!" The monster turns to Rose and goes to plunge the shadows into Rose. Something suddenly clicked in me so I ran to my sister's aid. I quickly summoned an energy sword, and blocked the attack. "Don't hurt my big sister!" I yell angrily. Lilly might be gone but I still have my sister, and I won't let anyone hurt my sister! "Oh? So brave~" it praises, the smile edged into the skull becoming more wide and nightmarish.
"But that bravery will get you killed~!"

~✴~

No One's POV~
Outside everyone had been fighting with a member of the Serpents, but Natsu was still defending Wendy from some of them. "Done! Natsu, you need to go find Lucy and their hideout!" Wendy instructs as she jumps up. "Got it! Happy!" Natsu is immediately picked up by Happy and zoomed away. Wendy noticed a certain boy having some difficulty against a zombie like person. It was Romeo and he didn't seem to have enough time to attack while dodging all of the attacks that was flying his way. Wendy looked at the now healed Lilly, who was still unconscious but stable. In the end Wendy knew what she needed to do.

~✴~

Romeo couldn't believe who he was fighting. It was a man, around Erza's or Natsu's age, and he was a zombie like person. He had dusty brown hair,  dull green eyes that was almost grey, and tan skin that was trying to be a pale color. There were dark bags under his dull eyes, like he hadn't slept in years. The man wore rags that clung to his shoulders and seemed like he was zombie. He didn't move a muscle only his right arm and hand. And that was to control rocks that flew at Romeo left and right. Romeo was too busy dodging to form an attack. Suddenly a large boulder came flying out of no where. Romeo didn't have enough time to block so he raised his arms in a futile attempt to block. Then a voice rung out, "Sky Dragon: Crushing fist!" And like that the blouder what turned to little pebbles. Romeo looked up and grinned at his rescurer. "Thanks Wendy, I would've been as crushed as that boulder if it wasn't for you!" Romeo says as if he didn't almost get pummeled by a rock.

~✴~

With Natsu and Happy they weren't having much, if at all, luck finding the Serpent's hidout. Happy was flying at max speed and they still couldn't find it. They needed to find it and fast, Natsu was starting to worry that they might never find her. "Faster Happy! We need to find Luce!" Natsu demanded worriedly. Happy was about to bite back but picked up on the slight tremor in Natsu's voice. "I'm going as fast as I can Natzu, but I can only go so fast. Natzu you have to trust Lushee, she has gotton stronger!" Happy encouraged. "I- I know buddy but- what if that Serpent girl wasn't lying?" Natsu says, letting his worry slip into the open. "Natzu, that girl is a lier, Lushee is strong!" Happy said hopefully though it was clear that Happy was scared. They flew silently for a few seconds, too worried for talking. Then Natsu caught something in the corner of his eye. "Happy! I think I see it! Over there!" Natsu said quickly while he pointed in the direction of the building he saw. I'm coming Luce Natsu said silently to himself.