Chapter 24 A Party!

(Don't play the song yet)
Lucy's POV~
After the small battle the girls (Juvia, Cana, Mira, Lisanna, Erza, Wendy,  Carla, Levy, Gale, Nova, and Rosemary) practically dragged me to go shopping for a big party tonight. So we all bought and tried on dresses. Before going home and getting ready with the help of Cancer.

Juvia bought a beautiful blue dress
with silver designs.
The dress went perfectly with her features. With silver heels to match, and a nice curl to her hair.

Lisanna bought a beautiful, short sleeved, green dress with white designs, that showed of her legs.
With white high heels to also match, and a golden necklace.

Mira bought a pink, off shoulder stap dress that complimented her curves. With white heels and a pink little handbag. Her hair lay on her shoulders.

Nova bought a yellow dress with black designs
It was short and sweet. With light yellow heels, having bows everywhere. Her blonde hair put up into a hair pony tail.

Levy bought a orange dress with white designs. The dress reached her knees. With white flats, her hair pulled back into a loose bun.

Gale wore, reluctantly, a light purple dress with black, scale like  designs, with purple flats. Her spiky dark purple hair down.

Wendy buys a short dress that fades light green to light blue with a white belt around her waist. Her hair in pigtails just like they used to. With light green flats that had little wing designs in them.

Cana wore a very revealing "dress", it was two piece dress that is pure white with a black belt. She actually had boots under her dress. Her hair tied up on a ponytail.

Erza wore a plain purple dress that was free flowing and was comfortable. With black heels, and her hair was put up into a ponytail.

Rosemary dressed in a beautiful red dress with white designs that complimented her red hair. She wore white little flats, and her usual hair in a braid.

Finally I bought a nice black dress. The back showed off a tattoo I got about 4 years ago. The tattoo was the Raven's eye guild mark, that takes up my whole back. The dress was beautiful and was designed with constellations of all the zodiacs. I made sure to put my hair up into a bun with a braid tied around it, a single piece of curled hair falling in front of my face. I put my black rose in my hair, right by my braided bun. I wore black high heels with golden designs encrusted on them. I put on a necklace that I used to wear as a child that I got for my 13th birthday, it omwad one of the birthday presents I got from my dad. The necklace had little charms that represented the zodiacs, over the years I added a few more that way it represented all my spirts. I got a black handbag with a golden star on it, I put my key's, some jewels, and a few other things in there. For my make up the girls forced me to go all out. So I put on my favorite strawberry flavored lipstick, black mascara, light blush, dark eyeshadow, and wing of eyeliner on each eye.

I make sure that I look perfect before I leave the bathroom. When I exit the bathroom and out into my apartment, where all the girls are, all falls silent.
Their eyes fill with awe, but I have no idea why. "Lu-Chan... You look-" before Levy can finish Mira interrupts her, "beautiful! Natsu is sure to fall for you even more!" I blush at these words, to be honest I haven't really thought about Natsu like that. I don't know if I even can love him after everything. "N- No... Me a- and Natsu are still just friends.." I stutter out. "I think that you and Natsu-Kun have a really good chance, I mean did you see how he was looking at you after the fight?" Lisanna says before her and Mira starts to fangirl over something that will never happen... I kinda hope it does- NO! Bad Lucy! You will not think like that! Once we are all ready we all leave for the guild hall. When we get there the whole guild has been transformed into a beautiful place. Candles float in the air, food has been placed out, everything looks amazing. It looks like almost everyone is already here so all the girls split up, leaving me all alone. The feeling that was in my stomach from earlier appears with full force. Worry fills my soul, what if everyone hates me? What if they igmore me? Then I spot Natsu, we lock eyes and it feels as if time has stopped. He looks so handsome, maybe for just tonight I can forget all the pain and saddness in my heart. I slowly and shyly walk over to him, making all kinds of heads turn to me. I see lots of people in shock of how I've grown or is it because pf the tattoo? When I finally make it to Natsu I see his eyes filled with awe, and a little drool coming from his mouth. I grab a handkerchief from my bag and wipe off the drool. "Really Natsu what is wrong with you?" I ask with a slight blush. "H- H- Huh?" Natsu chokes out with a dark blush on his handsome face. "It's rude to stare.." I say shyly, looking down and off to the side a little. "I- I can't help it, you l- look really beautiful-" right after Natsu says that he covers his mouth quickly. "W- What?" My face heats up like wildfire. "Nothing!!!" Natsu almost yells as I hear Happy off in the distance yell, "You loooove her~" I can imagine the smug look on his face, dumb cat.. "W- Well let's go.." I offer as I walk off to grab a drink, tonight is party. Natsu follows me before saying, "What's that on your back?" Like an idiot. "It's a tattoo of the Raven's Eye guild mark. I got it about 4 years ago." I say, showing off the large tribal eye on my back, "If you look closely you can see a Raven in the pupil. The large dots represent me, Ember, Lilly, Thorn, and Rose. The small dots represent the guilds of Fiore, for all guilds have an alliance with each other." I explain before picking up a random, pink drink"Why do you have it?" Natsu asks, I look at him for a second, taking in how handsome he looks in that suit. He is wearing black suit pants, a black dress shirt that matches my dress, which I bet Mira forced him to wear, and a black suit jacket. "To show my loyalty to Raven's Eye, since I can't be in two guilds I thought I need to at least show that I am one of them somehow" I answer simply, putting the drink I grabbed earlier to my mouth.
I don't think much about it till I taste it. It's- alcohol... I almost spit it out, but the drink does taste good..  Like strawberries. I enjoy this one night where I can forget my troubles.
Then Mira, Laxus, and Master get on the stage. They call everyone to attention, with effort. "This party is to honor Lucy Heartfillia, who was once, and still is, the light of this guild. Over these past years we have grown, but I can remember when Lucy joined." Master looks straight at me, "Even though you did not grow up here, I consider you my own child, Lucy." I feel tears building up in my eyes. They usher me on up to the stage, which I think is Natsu's doing, and force me to sing. I think of a song that became one of my favorites, it reminds of Fairy Tales
So I sing as the beautiful music fills the room,
(Play song now)