Chapter 28 You are weak

Lucy's POV~
When I get to the station it is 10:23, perfect. I buy my ticket, call out Plue, and sit down. I hold Plue in my arms as I wait for the others. Many people are staring at me, like so rude! I ignore them, though some come up to me and even take pictures of me! I, of course, keep my cool, but still! Soon the other's arrive one by one, starting with Wendy and ending with Natsu and Happy. "Now that everyone is here, let us go." I walk tothe front of the train, "I used some connections I've made to get us a dimond cart." I explain. A dimond cart is very expensive (4,000,000 jewel), but if you know the right people then you can get it cut down by 3,000,000 jewel. I bet almost non of them know what a dimond cart is, it's very secretive.
I board our cart, once inside the cart seems to grow. By the time everyone is inside it is done with it's magical link. "What is this?" Erza asks. "It is a dimond cart, it is a magical cart that expands to meet a capacity of 6 people, so 2 people will have to share-" Before I can finish Lisanna cuts in. "You and Natsu should share the master bed room! I'll take Happy!" She says. "Uh- Why-" again nefore I can finish she interrupts me. "Because almost everyone here has a special someone, so it is only logical!" Using my thinking against me, huh? Cleaver. I'll give her this win then.
"Fine." I simply say before showing the others to their rooms. Finally it is only me and Natsu, "So Natsu why were you acting so weird the other day?" I ask, it's a simple question but Natsu starts to freak out. "I- Uh- Um- I- Is that a new w- whip?" He asks suddenly. "Yes, Virgo gave it to me this morning. It's called Asteria, I think." I explain. "Why did you get a new one?" Natsu asks like an idiot! "Because you burnt and ruined my old one, did you already forget?" I say, annoyed by how forgetful he is.
Really, how can someone be so dense?
While Natsu goes to the bathroom to puke, I lay in the large bed I will have to share with Natsu. Suddenly I'm so tired, wierd... I just woke up.
My eyes fall close, I fall asleep and thrusted into another nightmare. The same one I always have.

I walk into the guild one sunny day, it was the day after Lisanna came back.
"Good morning- huh?" I look around and see no one even saying good morning back. In the corner of my eye I can see team Natsu at our usual table. I rush over there, "Gray!" "Erza?" "Natsu?!" Non of them even glance at me. Like I'm not even there... They just keep talking about Lissanna. "Lissanna is amazing!" Gray says. "She is a strong warrior!" Erza boasts. "I think I'm in love~" Natsu coos. I hear something break, and I used to wonder what it was at the time. But now I know that it was, it was my heart starting to break. Even though I knew these these things were all wrong. That tjese weren't their words it still hurt. "She is just so perfect, so beautiful and strong~" Natsu turns to look straight at me, "everything you aren't." He says in a distorted voice. His eyes seem to have a glint in them, they are silently telling me that I am trash.. "You are nothing," Erza says, standing up. "You are ugly," Gray says, also standing.
Then it was Natsu's turn,
"You are weak"

~✴~
So I want to make something clear,
just because Lucy said she forgives Natsu doesn't mean she has gotten over her pain. Lucy has been dealing with nightmares for years. She is only starting to forgive him but not forgetting what he did.
This was brought to my attention from someone I know, and I wanted to clear it up. I hope you all are having a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world!
Bye my little Demon's