Chapter 23 A Battle

Lucy's POV~
The next day I get up extra early,

mostly because I could barely even sleep. I take a shower before changing into clothes that are easy to move in, I have an idea to reveal myself. An idea that I think Natsu will love! So I dress in a nice, black, flowy dress that shows off my back. I put on black boots, a touch of white knee high socks, and a long black cape. I put on dark red lipstick, some dark eyeshadow on my eyelids, and a touch of blush on my cheeks.
My hair is lightly curled at the
ends, making sure to put some hair spray in my hair but not too much. I make sure to hide my whip and keys away from any place people can see. I also make sure my whip is working,
sometimes it breaks and stops working, which is REALLY annoying.
I get out of the bathroom and go make some breakfast. Just a rice bowl, with some fish, eggs, and vegetables. For mine I give myself a few strawberries on the side, for Happy I give him extra fish, and for Natsu I hive him triple scoops of everything. I guess the smell wakes up Natsu and Happy because they come racing into the kitchen, almost slipping flat on their butts. "Calm down, just sit at the table and I'll bring the food you guys." I tell them, they actually listen and sit at the table. I grab some cups, "Natsu, do you want anything to drink?" I ask while grabbing some milk and orange juice from the fridge. "How about... The same as you!" He says happily, so I poor two cups of orange juice and a cup of milk. I place the milk in front of Happy, one of orange juices in front of Natsu, and then a cup in front of where I will sit. I then grab and place all the the food in front of the respective owners. Finally I sit and eat, Natsu scarfs down his food, as does Happy. I tell them both to take a shower, and for Natsu to get dressed into sone different clothes, after they are done "eating" (if you could even call it that). They both leave and I finish eating. By the time they get out and are ready I am finished cleaning up the mess of breakfast. Natsu is wearing a very different outfit, this one more resembles his outfit he wore when we met. He is wearing black shorts, no shirt from what I see, a red trenchcoat looking jacket with white designs, black sandles, and his usual scarf. "Nice new outfit." I say before walking past him and to my living room, and I swear I saw him blush. We wait till it is a nice and early time so we can sneak into the guild. It is now when I explain my plan to Natsu, "You want to what?!" Natsu seems very surprised, I'm not shocked though. "I want to reveal myself after having a fight with you and the other people who will go with us to Raven's Eye in front of the whole guild." I say, "It is the only way to show how much I have grown!" I explain. Natsu agrees very hesitantly.
Not much later we sneak into the guild and we wait in Master's office.
Soon Master arrives, we tell him our plan about how I want to reveal myself. After a few hours almost everyone is at the guild so Master and I, with Natsu sneaking out and going through the front door, get out of his office. Once we do almost everyone looks at us. This, of course, makes me figit. Everyone just looks so different, I see Juvia with a baby bump that I remember Natsu telling ne about. Then I see Jellal and Erza with a little girl with them. I see Lisanna, Elfman, Evergreen. And from the corner of my eye I see Natsu, he looks very nervous, but is obviously trying to hide it, and failing. "Shut it, you brats!" Master makes everyone who was still talking be quiet. "We seem to have a woman from another guild asking for help,

but she wishes to see how strong our wizard are!" Master explains. "So she is asking to fight some of the most powerful wizards including, Erza, Gray, Cana, Gajeel, Lisanna, Wendy, Romeo and Natsu!" When Master finishes announcing what I am doing here. "Now go outside the lot of you!" Everyone goes outside and behind the guild. When I finally get out there I see that those who I will be fighting is there. Freed puts up a barrier to protect the guild hall and the members. "Ready," Me and Natsu lock eyes, "Set," We silently agree not to hold back, "Go!!" I charge at Romeo and Wendy first. Wendy is dangerous because she can amplify the others powers. I get out my whip and quickly tie them up before making them smash into Lisanna and Cana. It knocks Lisanna out but makes Cana only disoriented. Then Erza charges at me, I see Gray get into a magic stance. Right before Erza attacks I move swiftly behind Gray. I easily hit Gray and take him off balance. I see Natsu trying to help untie Wendy and Romeo but he can't touch my whip and it is getting tighter on them, I kinda feel bad. No mercy in a battle, I remind myself. I decide that it would be a good idea to not use my magic till it is only Natsu and me left. So I try my best to fend off Gray, Erza, and Gajeel all at once. Luckily I know their weaknesses, so I use all of the training that I have learned over the years. So I use their magic against eachother. So when Erza tried to hit me with her sword I dodged it right at the last second, making her sword miss me and hit Gajeel. It was only a small slash that I bet barely broke skin. I can see that she is holding back because her blade is close to being dull, so she must know it's me. I quickly take out Gray as Gajeel is trying to pick a fight with Erza. Soon I use a pressure point on Gajeel, this makes Gajeel become paralyzed. Finally Natsu joins the fight, but he being the idiot he is misses me when he attacks with a kick. He atcually hit Erza, which it surprisingly knocks her out. Then it is just me, Natsu, and Cana. I quickly charge in before he even moves. I summon my whip to my side and take out Cana quickly. I then move to attack Natsu with it, but Natsu burns my whip to ashes!
So I decide it is a good time as any to use my magic. So I get into a position so I can summon one of my spirits. I close my eyes and let the familiar power flow through me. I quickly reach from behind me and let the familiar metal key be in my hand.
I then hold it up proudly, right in front of me. I hear muliple gasps before I all but yell, "Open, Gate of the maiden! Virgo!" A golden magic circle appears and Virgo erupts from the ground. She doesn't say anything, all she does is look at Natsu then the guild and finally me. We nod at each other before I hold her key to my chest. "Star Dress: Virgo form!" A golden light envelopes me, it is warm and feel familiar. My clothes are replaced with maid clothes, my hair flying up into two pigtails. A comfortable warm is added to my right shoulder as the symbol of Virgo appears. The light dies down enough for me to open my eyes.

Third POV~
When Lucy opens her eyes the whole guild gasps. Her eyes now have a bit of blue to them. She is not the Lucy they once knew, this is Lucy of Raven's Eye, not Lucy of Fairy Tail.
Natsu is obviously surprised a bit from this but it doesn't matter. The guild thinks is gonna back down,
because this is Lucy! But there minds flip when Natsu attacks with a fire dragon roar. Lucy easily dodges by jumping high into the air. A golden like beam appearing in her hands,
"Punishing Slash!" The whip like beam hit Natsu straight on but barely hurt him. He was obviously holding back. "Tsk, tsk, don't you know
it's an insult to hold back it a fight?" Lucy asked in a mocking tone.
The whip beam appeared in her hand again. She made it hit the ground making a very dangerous
sound, showing she will have no mercy. Natsu immediately charges in and tries to hit her with a Fire Dragon Iron Fist but it barely missed her. The flame burning a bit of her cheek,
but barely. This made Lucy worry, so she made swift moves so she can get into the correct position. She made sure to hold her breath before she went underground. Seconds later she appeared at Natsu's feet and punched him high up into the air. Lucy jumped after him, almost like flying, using some of the rocks as leverage to get far up into the air.
When she got into a good position she hit him with a powerful attack,
"Spica Hole!!" The attack made Natsu come falling from the sky flailing around. He used his flames to just barely stop, but he still hit the ground hard. Lucy landed perfectly and gracefully on the ground, standing above Natsu as if she was a powerful foe. Though she just showed everyone just how powerful she could be.

Lucy's POV~
I stand above Natsu, silently worrying if I did to much.

I feel the barrier Freed put up disappear, and the whole guild runs at me. I look at them all with my most cold hard glare, making them all freeze.

Only as a joke, of course, because a moment later I smile the biggest and warmest smile I can. "Hey guys!" I greet like they haven't thought I was dead for years. Levy comes running up to me with a little girl with dark purple, almost black, long hair. Levy crushes me into a hug, and the people who stayed by me came and hugged me till I could barely breath. Juvia, Levy, Lisanna, and Mira giving me the biggest hugs. It is now when I know I made the right choice of coming back.

~✴~
I hope you enjoyed this long chapter of roughly 1800+ words! It isn't the longest chapter I've done but I'm proud. Also I am so sorry for that horrible fight scene, I am still learning about writing about those. Also before anyone says anything, one of those spells I made up, only because Virgo doesn't seem to have too many. Anyway have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world! Bye my little
Demon's!