Chapter 30 A Dinner Together

No one's POV~
When 7:00 came everyone was in the living room. Everyone sitting on either the couches or the floor, Lucy was standing in front of everyone.
"I bet you are all wondering why I called you all here." Lucy started with, "First, I thought it would be nice if we all eat together. And Second, I- I wanted to talk with all of you about-" Lucy stopped herself, knowing that her 'death' is still a touchy subject. Everyone got what she meant.
"How do we eat? There is no kitchen." Gray asks and states. "Easy! You order it!" Lucy answers with before picking up a lacrama and activating it.
Everyone states their order; Erza wants a strawberry cake, Gray gets some ice cream rolls, Lissanna asks for some Lasagna, Cana just asks for a barrel of alcohol, Gajeel asks for iron, Wendy asks for a box of cookies and a glass of milk, Carla asks for some tea and cookies too, Romeo gets some hot wings, Happy asks for the biggest fish they have raw, Natsu asks for almost the whole menu, and Lucy asks for a Strawberry milkshake and a steak. At first it quiet and awkward. But then conversation about the last 4 years ensues. Lucy learning even more about the new guilds and their people in them. Like Sabertooth, the rival of Fairy Tail, turns out to have a celestial mage who has two golden key's.
Slowly the conversation of what Lucy has been doing comes up.
Lissanna pushes for in depth detail about it (probably hoping for a Nalu moment). And so Lucy tells them what she has been doing and boy is it a long tale,
"During the first month, or so, I just travled, I didn't know what to do... I was straving and sick. I couldn't buy anything from the shops and I had been out in the rain for weeks. The news of my death spread like wildfire, which was something I wasn't expecting. I trained, for those few months, alone.. Only having my spirits as company. Then while looking in the forest near Hargeon for food I met Ember, a kind hearted woman who had no family at all, a person who restored me back to health. After about a week or two of being together, me being unconscious for most of it, she asked what my name was. I came up with the one name I used for four years... Veronica Heart, a simple woman who had no family and who didn't talk much.... Soon though Ember saw my Fairy Tail mark, though faded, and put together the pieces that I was Lucy Heartfilia. She helped me in healing my broken soul and heart. We decided to move to a small town nearby... And we built a house in the forest. For about a year we lived there.. Helping the village and slowly becoming an unofficial guild, Raven's Eye. She was the only member, because I could not be in two guilds at once.. That is till we caught word of a family... One of the high society families in the village... The word was that the mother had died of sickness, that the father was going insane and that he was beating his daughter...
No one in the village could help, because they had no proof. The girl would never leave the house and so no one saw her. So me and Ember visited, just in case, and saw the father slmost kill his daughter. Luckily we stepped in and took him to the police, where he was given the help he needed. We took in the girl, whose name is Lillith, but we call her Lilly. Again it was only us for a year, we trained Lilly with the rare and uncommon magic she had developed. Till we caught wind of a bandit camp only a few towns over who had started to hurt and abuse our village.. We stepped in and attacked their camp, where we found a horrific scene... They had been torchureing a girl and forceing her brother to watch.. These children were the son and daughter of the bandit cheif.. We brought all of the bandits into town and took in the two children, whose names are Rose and Hunter, but we call him Thorn. We all trained and protected the village, sometimes getting attacked by monsters or bandits. That is till Natsu came and we became more aware of the dark guild nearby."
When Lucy was done with her story some were crying, (Lissanna, Wendy, Carla, Cana, and Happy) some were holding in tears, (Gajeel, Romeo, Gray, Erza) and some were to shocked for words (Natsu).
Lucy was the only one who was not any of those things, because she had lived through those events. Helping those in need, no payment needed. They all felt bad for the three children who were taken in by the two woman who had no family of their own. At least, none that accepted them or knew they were alive. Even though they had different expressions they all had the same feeling.
Guilt.
They had left their comrade,
their family, alone, at least most of them. They didn't fully understand how much she had broke when they left. They didn't know that when she left she didn't talk at all till she found Ember.
They didn't know that multiple times she thought of ending everything... And they didn't know how much pain they truely caused her.

~✴~

After dinner they all cleaned up before going to bed. Knowing tomorrow that they will have a big day ahead. Natsu had just changed into simple pants while Lucy had put on a peach nightgown that was very soft and silky. She laid on one side and Natsu laid on the opposite end.
Both feeling extremely awkward.
"Luce..?" Natsu said into the darkness.
"Yes?" Lucy responded with.
"I'm- I'm happy your back, with us..." Natsu said, guilt from earlier still filling his heart. He didn't know that his words meant more to Lucy than anything. It even gave her a warm smile that played upon her face, so she reponded with the only thing she thought was good enough,
"Me too"

~✴~
I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter! I know I enhoyed writing it! Now you all know a summary of everyone in Raven's Eyes backstory. Unless you already read my notes, where I put some of the notes that you will probably need for later. If you haven't read it I suggest you do.
Anyway, have a wonderful day or night where ever you are in the world!
Bye my little Demon's