Chapter 17 Forgiving

Natsu's POV~
I feel as though time has stopped,
"W- What..." I subconsciously say, it is now when I see her smile, and how she is crying. "I- It will take some time... But I- I think... I can s- start to forgive you.... Natsu." My heart flutters when she says my name, just like it used to. I hug her even tighter, wanting to smell her scent. Once I do I smell it, her scent, it is strawberries, vanilla, and- and something I can't quite place, all I know is that I love it.
I stuff my face into her hair to get more of her scent. I hear her giggle, an amazing sound that I have only been able to hear in my dreams for the past five years. "What are doing, Natsu?" And her saying my name, it sounds almost exactly as it did so long ago. "Smelling you." I say, but right as I say it I realize it sounds creepy,
but she only giggles. I, reluctantly if I may add, pull away from our 'hug' with a blush.
"S- So what are you so worried about?" Right as I ask that her dazzling smile disappears. "I- I-" It seems like she can't get words out. Then she sighs, walks over to her desk and sits at the chair. I notice that a mirror is above her desk. Luce looks at the mirror, as if she is torn to tell me. "I- It's just- That-" She looka at me through the mirror, "It's Lilly... And the dark guild... And- and Fairy Tail.."
She says, her eyes going back to it's dull color... This breaks my heart, she hasn't forgiven Fairy Tail just yet...
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"It's- We can't fight them on our own... So... We might need Fairy Tail's help... And in turn... I will have to come out of hiding..." She says, "but I'm scared to see them... I didn't really talk to Erza or Gray when they came here...
Same for Wendy and Carla..." She says. "No.. We deserved it, well not Wendy or Carla or Happy but you didn't do anything wrong." I say, I bet everyone would be so happy to see her! "I can't face them... I can't... It's been so long.." She says, getting up. She doesn't notice she knocked something down, a stack of papers. I quickly snatch them up, and before she notices, skimming through some of the pages. Reading a few words here and there makes my face light up. She kept writing! It's like this is a prequel to her other story!
"Natsu? Did you hear me-" I hear her say, but I don't know why she stopped till she rips the papers from me.
I look up and she has the biggest blush on her face.
"Natsu! How much did you read?!" She asks frantically, at which makes my smile even bigger. "Not much actually! Just the first few words!" I
see her relax at this, "but I think you should let me read it!!" I say excitedly.
I actually did read all of her other story, before I left I grabbed it so I could read it. And I did, in fact, I read it on the train here, I was so lucky I bought motion sickness patches.
But now I am all out, ugh.... I'm gonna die!!!!!!!! "Natsu! I didn't let you 5 years ago so why would I now?" She asks, dang she is so cute when she yells, or am I just being weird?

"Because I read your last one! In fact I have it in my room!" I say, I see her face contort in horror. "You what?! I left it for Levy!!!!" She says in an angry tone, though she sounds kinda cheerful. "I didn't know that, it didn't say anything." I say. "It was in Levy's note!" Luce says as if it was obvious.
"Well I didn't read her note, why would I? That's just rude!" After I say that I chuckle, we are 'fighting' like we used to! I stop when I hear it, her laughing, it feels like time has stoped around us. We talk the whole night away till we both fall asleep together.
Just like before, kinda!

~✴~
I am soooooo sorry that it took me so long! I hoped that this made up for it, school has been crazy. But summer is soon! And I'm working on a new story! Btw I actually do have a new short story out! It is a info book wirh some notes about the world of Broken and my orginal characters. Have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world, bye my little demons!