Chapter 18 Decisions

Lucy's POV~
I feel warmth surround me as I wake up, for some reason I don't want to open my eyes. Like they are glued shut, all I know is that I want to be closer to that warmth. So I snuggle closer to it before hitting some hard. It is now when I realize that my arms are hugging something, and someone has their arms around me. I open my eyes as soon as I realize it. I look up and who do I see? Natsu. I remember what happened yesterday, how I have decided to start and forgive him.
I know what I said, but I didn't mean falling asleep together and snuggle in the same bed as a crisis is going on! I get a very mischievous idea. So I sneal out of bed, with much effort, and grab some new clothes. I put on a white, short sleeved, turtle neck shirt. A tight, high waisted, black, knee length skirt. I brush my hair into a high pony tail, put on some blush and lip gloss.
I look in the mirror when I notice I feel like something is missing.
I run and grab a small black cape, before adding my keys and whip to my back so they are covered by the cape. I slide on white socks and black boots. And before I walk out of the room I put a single black rose in my hair.

When I get down stairs the atmosphere is tense, usually Thor- Hunter would cheer everything up. Ember is most likely in the kitchen, Rose is probably in Hunter's room by his bed side. Natsu and Happy are asleep, oblivious to how sad everyone is. I walk to the kitchen and find Ember looking through old scrap books. "Hey." I say, but she doesn't respond. I look over her shoulder and see what she is looking at. It was a picture that we took two years ago. Ember is on the left side of the group, I am on the right, Lilly is by Ember side, Hunter is in the middle, and Rose is between Hunter and me. Of course you can barely recognize me.
Even we, a small unofficial guild, have traditions. Each year we make a new scrapbook so we can look back on our time together. We also try to change up out looks at least once a year. I always wear dark colors now, but if you looked at a earlier picture of the guild you would see me. With an almost see through mask, light blues and purples. But soon we started saving people and becoming more public, like saving Rose and Hunter, or even getting Lilly. So I changed my style to something that matched my new attitude. I became someone who I believe is strong, but that was a mask, I am still weak and powerless. I notice small little dark spots on the photo, I trace to where it came from and see something I never expected. Ember is crying... A woman who I think of as family is crying... I quickly hug her, trying to calm her down. Soon she calms down a little, enough to speak, "W- What if we find her.... What if we don't find her Lucy?" Ember says. "We will find her." I say, my voice has more strength than it has ever had in my life. "H- How?" Ember asks, her voice laced with saddness. My world is crashing down, that my whole wall that I have built over these 5 years in crumbling down. I know now what I must do. "Me, Natsu and Happy will go to Fairy Tail and ask for their help."

~✴~
I finished this Chapter really quickly, because I wanted to give you all a good chapter that didn't take forever to get out. I hopw you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world!
Bye my little Demons!