Chapter 27 The Asteria

Natsu's POV~
So she doesn't remember anything...
I know that is supposed to make me happy but it doesn't.... She only kissed me because she was drunk..
Now I have no chance with her- what am I talking about I never had a chance with her! She can't find out that she is my mate! She can't!
If she does she will try to find out what that means! When a Dragon Slayer has a mate their bond is absolute, it can not be broken.
Their mate is like their other half.
I am the only Dragon Slayer, that people know of, who doesn't have a mate. (Even Cobra has one! And he's a jerk!!!) But I didn't think I had a mate for 4 years.. I thought she was dead, but I do have a mate.... Luce is... But I can't tell her or anyone! Because she will feel compelled to be with me..
But I want her to love me- but she can't... Not with what I did to her.

Lucy's POV~
The next day I wake up in an amazing mood. I feel like I have no care in the world! I change into black skinny jeans, black tank top, a loose white over shirt, and a black leather jacket that has a golden letter H on the back.
I put my hair into a side pony tail with a black band, and put on my black boots. For make up I put on my new matte red lipstick, black mascara, some light blush, and dark eye shadow. I grab a purse that I put my jewels, makeup bag, and a few other things. I grab my suit case and pack up the few things I took out and some new things. Like some clothes, books, and other things. It is 9:00 when I finish packing, and the train doesn't leave till 10:00 so I have an hour to eat and get to the train station. I cook up some bacon and eggs, eating them quickly, and leaving some for Natdu and Happy so if they come by then they can grab some.
Before I leave I call out Virgo so she can put my suit case in the celestial world. "Hime! I have brought you a new whip!" She immediately says when she pops up. "Really? You didn't have to!" I say earnestly. "Of course I did Hime, how would you
punish me if you didn't have a whip?" Virgo says with a small smile.
She hands me the whip, this one looks very different from my last one.
The handle is fully black, with, what looks like, engravings of the zodiac signs with the name Asteria engraved in big letters. The whip itself looks very deadly, it also is pitch black with a hint of white designs. It does seem very powerful till I notice a button on the side. This button has the letters LH on it- wait did she? "Virgo... Did you get this just for me?" I ask. "Well of course. This whip is very powerful, it can take on the properties of the main elements. It is also very powerful and is specially made for you. If someone else tries to use it, it will shock them with you magic power." Virgo explains, "All you have to do is click the button." I smile at her, "Thank you, Virgo." I say to her before she grabs my bags and disappears. I hook my new whip on to my belt and my keys on the other side. I walk out of apartment then head for Magnolia Station.

~✴~
I hope you all enjoy this chapter! It took me forever to find a name for the new whip! But I hope you all are have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world!
Bye my little Demon's