Chapter 6 Training?

Natsu's POV~
I awoke to the smell of food.
Wait... Food! I get out of bed quickly and get down the stairs. When I look in the kitchen I see Ember cooking breakfast with Veronica sitting on the counter.
They start talking and I hide.
"Are sure about this, Veronica?" Ember asks worriedly. "Yes, I can't keep running forev-" Veronica suddenly stops and looks at me. "Uh... Hi?" I say uncertainly. "Hello Salamander." Veronica says in a monotone voice. "Hello Natsu. Did you sleep well?" Ember asks kindly. "Yes. Thanks again for letting me stay here." I say humbly, trying my best not ask what they were talking. "Ok it is ok!" Ember says with a smile on her face. "Breakfast should be ready in 10! Go get ready while you can!" Ember says, turning her focus back to the food. I walk back upstairs and into the bathroom. I swear were have I seen Veronica before?

*Time skip*
After eating they all sat on the sofa, all except Ember and Veronica. "Ok, Natsu, you will be staying here till you complete your mission." Ember says happily. "But you will follow our rules, Salamander." Veronica says her eyes glinting with something.
"Rule 1, you must treat others as equals!" Ember says.
"Rule 2, wake up at sunrise." Veronica says. "Rule 3, never leave people behind in a battle, unless we tell you to." Ember says. "Last rule, Rule 4, We train everyday after eating." Veronica says finally. "Now that you know let us get training." Veronica says strictly. We all walk outside when Veronica disappears. "Big sis usually disappears during training, if you were wondering." Lilly whisper to me. Not strange at all. "Ok now let's just work on combat!" Ember says making me  train with hand to hand combat against Lilly. And somehow she won.. I went easy on her ok?! "Great job Lilly! Now you two go take a break!" Ember says as Lilly runs off. I chase after her, must be a good lake... That sounded so stupid. When we arrive there Lilly ducks behind a bush. Pulling me down with her. "What th-" I start to say but see what she is looking at.
My eyes go wide. It was Veronica- no Veronica seems strict and cold but now she looks so... She was there dancing on water?! It was so graceful, like walking on glass. Her dance slowed and she knelt on the water. Her eyes shine a beautiful blue.
Water swirls around her till
it makes a lone figure. It looks like a man. She looks up at him with longing eyes. "Why?" She says, and for once it wasn't cold and strict. But it was so sad, broken almost.
"Why did you leave me? You p- promised... I bet you already forgot about me.." Veronica says standing up and caressing the water figures face. "Why didn't you love me?" Veronica asks as I relize something, she is just heart broken. Then slowly the wind picks up a soothing song. It feels as though time stopped. All is calm. Veronica pulls away from the figure, turning to face away.

Once the song ended Veronica had tears in her eyes. And for some reason, I wanted to comfort her. To tell that I'm here for her, but all I did was stare. I stared at how beautiful she actually looked.
How the sun beamed down on her. Making her shine like a star. Slowly the blue glint in her eyes fading away. The water figure coming back to settle in line with the rest of the water. I couldn't believe it... She reminded me so much of.... Lu-
*SNAP*
"Who is there?!" Veronica says
turning around to see us hiding in bushes. S-it.
"Uh- Hi Veronica! We were just going!" Lilly says grabbing me before jumping into the trees.

Veronicas POV~
'Those little- wait... OH NO THEY DID NOT JUST! F*ck! They are so DEAD! LILLY BETTER NOT TELL THEM!!' I get up quickly and run after them, 'THEY ARE SO DEAD!!'

~🌙~
Hello everyone! OMG I am soooo sorry I haven't posted this story sooner. I was planning Heartbroken, (a new story I am working on) and I had huge writers block on this story. Anyway Happy Holidays!
Bye my little Demon's!