Chapter 19 Explanations and Scents

Lucy's POV~
After I made the decision to go to Fairy Tail with Natsu and Happy, Ember sent me to my room to wake them up. When I got there I found Natsu was already awake, and looking through my stuff!!! Ugh!!! So I did what any sane person would do, I gave him a Lucy Kick. "Luce!!!" Natsu whines when he falls to thr ground in 'pain'. "Don't look through my stuff!" I say, "Now I need to start packing!" I rush around my room packing many things. I pack clothes, books, my make up, my hair care products, some pictures of my mother, and of course I grabbed Michelle. "Why are you packing? And why do you have a doll?" Natsu asks. "I have decided to go back to Fairy Tail and ask for help. And you are coming with me." I say, trying to keep my nerves down while abioding the second question. "Really?! That's amazing!! Everyone will be so happy to see you!!" He says excitedly. "Yeah.." I say, in the corner of my eye I see Happy twitch. I run over to him and try to wake him up. He bursts up and immediately has his wings out. "Calm down!" I say as Happy flies everywhere. "No!! They have her!!! An- and-" Happy starts rambling, I realize that this is the first time he has woken up since yesterday. "Wait- where are we?" Happy asks as he starts to explore my humble abode. "My room." I simply say as I grab him right from the air. "Now Happy... I need to answer a few questions and explain everything." I say slowly.
Happy floats down into my arms and his wings disappear. "They h- have Lilly..." My eyes fo wide and my heart stops when I hear Happy say this. "They sent a- a thing to attack us... Th- Thorn fought but... Then the thing... Threw something at him... He fell to the ground.... Screaming... Something about Rose..." Happy says, "Before I blacked out that... Thing took Lilly.." When Happy is done explaining I feel like we need to get to Fairy Tail now.
"Happy," I start to say, "I have decided to... Go back to Fairy Tail and ask for their help..." Happy looks at me with big eyes, I see hope in them. "R- Really?!" Happy seems excited at least. "We leave tomorrow." I say before getting back to packing up everything.

The next day me, Natsu, and Happy are at the train station. I feel people staring at me. Natsu and Happy don't seem to notice how everyone, and I mean everyone, is looking at us. It might be because of my clothes.
I am wearing the same shirt as yesterday except it's black, a red skirt with golden lotus flowers on it. My black cape, black boots, my keys, everything. I have my hair down and my mask on so we can "surprise them" as Natsu said. I still have my black rose on, which is my magic limiter I got from my mother. The train arrives and we all get on. We find a empty cabin and sit across from each other. As soon as the train starts to move Natsu falls onto his chair. I ignore his horrible sounds of vomiting and read a book I have been wanting to read but haven't had time. The book is called 'The History of All Guilds and Where They Begin By: Anna Goldheart' I get through almost half the book when- "Luuuuuuuce," Natsu whines. I close my book and carefully set it down next to a sleeping Happy. I notice that it is night time, we did leave pretty late... "What is it Natsu?" I ask curiously. "Can yoooou come here-" He interrupts himself with almost vomiting, "I waaaant tooo- o try something." He says. I hesitantly get up and sit in the space that is left from him taking up all the space.
Surprisingly Natsu gets closer to me and lays his head in my lap, this action makes me blush bright red. "N- Natsu?" I ask. But he doesn't answer, he is asleep. So I fall asleep very slowly.

Natsu's POV~

I wait for a few moments till I know she is asleep and turn over to stuff my face into her stomach. Her scent has always helped me with my motion sickness. It's just something about the mix of strawberry, vanilla, and something I have never been able to place till now. She smells like home, like a roses in a meadow, like- like- my mate. I never noticed because I was so stupid, well I still am but I would never say that out loud. Everyday when I see her I can't help but want to hold her and smell her scent. Soon I actually do fall asleep to her scent still hugging her.

~✴~
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
I have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world.
Bye my little Demon's!