Chapter 36 Screams

A/N: This is a quickly Authors note, from thus chapter on the story will be darker and have blood and gore. Do not read on if you are sensitive to things of that nature.
~✴~

Lilly's POV~
I remember inly a few things about my life before mother died.... She was as cold as my father but ruled over everything with an iron fist. Mother was only with father for his money and pleasure.... I knew that much, even as a toddler.
When mother died I had a bit of hope that maybe my life could have happiness and light... But then father went insane, and he started to beat me.

I never really liked noise or people very much.... Lucy, Ember, Thorn, and Rose have always been such a kind group of people. Ember became the mother I never had, Lucy the older sister that got me to look up to her for how wise she is, Rose is also the older sister but showed me that you don't have to use words to change the world.... And Thorn- well I've never thought of Thorn like a family member... (I think I might like-like him)

Anyway, I had never liked much sound but the worst kind of sound is screams....
Which are the one's I'm hearing now.
Yami had decided to take a quick break which got me to fall asleep- maybe I was hoping to die? But I woke up to the screams, I open my swollen eyes to see Lucy being sucked into Yami's shadows. She looked as though she was being eaten alive.... It was chilling, but what made my stomach almost jump out of my mouth is when Lucy looks up into my eyes. I watch as her eyes become dull, glossed over and looking as though she is neither alive or dead. "L- L-" I try to speak, to get her attention. I wanted to beg her not to die here, not now! Not when the other's need her so much!
"She isn't a fun toy~" Yami says in its chilling, demonic voice. "S- S- op-" Stop "Awww~ is my toy trying to speak~? That adorable! Maybe I just need to cut out her tongue to teach her a lesson?" Yami says as its shadows turn into knifes, "and let's have you friend watch- hm? Your dead friend~ watching as I slowly kill you~" Yami says in a earily creepy sing songy voice. "N- N- o-" No- please no! "What are you trying to say? I can't understand you!!" Yami says, getting angry before allowing an onslaught of attacks fly my way. One of the knives just barely misses my head. Then the door opens and a tall woman with short white hair steps in. "Code name: Yami, I have picked up your signal that you have captured an intruder." She says in a mature voice. Though her voice isn't distorted it still is creepier than Yami's. "Yes, mistress!" Yami says, retracting her shadows from me and turning to oddly bow at the beautiful woman. "Which one is it?" She asks, her chin tilting unwards and her eyes looking at Yami like she is trash. "It is the blondie, mistress~" Yami says, its "eyes" looking at the ground. "Perfect." She says before she walks over to Lucy, and throws her over her shoulder. "Master will be pleased to hear this, maybe you will be aloud to eat tonight." The waoman said before walking out of the room with a click of her heels.
Then Yami turned to me, gathering her shadows for another attack,
"Time to play, my toy~"

~✴~
I wanted to give you all a look into Lilly's head and how hdr mindset is right now. Next chapter will be much longer but I thought it would be best that I give you a short chapter and then a long chapter. In fact, this will most likely be the last short chapter in this whole story!
I hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world! Bye my little Demon's!