Chapter 8 Visitors

Natsu's POV~
"Back Straight, he could hit you anywhere and everywhere." I hear Ember say as Thorn charge at me. "You have too many openings!" Veronica says sternly. I barely dodged Thorn's attacks. He appeared behind me, I notice just in time and dodge the attack. But my footing was off and was off balance. Thorn took this opening and hit me on my Hichu, where my neck and chest meet, with great force. I fall to the floor, again. "Gotcha!" Thorn says, getting cocky and faced away from me. I smirk and grab him, twisting his arm behind him. Before forcing him to the ground. "Ha!" I grin triumphantly. "Good job, Natsu!" Ember says as I get off Thorn. "Damn it!" Thorn says getting up. "Language!" Ember yells at Thorn. I muffle my laugh with my scarf. "Salamander, I think you should go to your room and rest. You did good." Veronica says with her dull but beautiful eyes. "Ok!" I say, running inside to get water. After getting water I go up stairs and to my room. I grab some clothes before going to take a shower.

*time skip*
I get out of the shower, dressing in white pants, a black ,jacked like, shirt.
(A/N: The outfit he wears when fighting Sting and Rouge) I grab a towel and dried off my hair, also grabbing my scarf.
I get out of the bathroom right when I hear, "Natsu! There are people here to see you!" Lilly yells, wait people here to see me? No one knows I'm here.. Wait! I run down the stairs quickly to see my friends at the door. "Sup!" I say, giving a toothy grin. "Natzu!!!" Happy yells flying quickly over to me and engulf me in a hug. "Hey little buddy!" I greet like it was no big. "Natsu!" I hear Erza say in her harsh tone. "Y- Yes ma'am?" I say nervously. "Why did you not give word that you were ok?" Erza asks. "I- I was busy..." I say looking down. "Probably busy sleeping.." I hear Ice princess say. "What was that Elsa?!" I yell at him. "You heard me Lizard!" Stripper yells back at me. "Stop it both of you!" Erza booms angerly. Ember comes running in to the house. "What is going on here?" Ember asks curiously. "I am sorry to intrude, but we are from Fairy Tail. We were looking for Natsu here." Erza explains calmly. "Oh! Come in, sit down, relax. We will explain everything!" Ember says sweetly before showing everyone, Team Natsu, to the living room. "Hey where is Veronica?" I ask curiously. "Training!" is all Ember says.
Happy lands on my head and lays down. "So what have you been doing Natsu-Kun?" Wendy asks. "Well... I have been training to fight a monster!" I say before realizing how dumb that sounded. "That sounds so dumb." I hear a feminine voice say. I turn to see Veronica standing in the door way. "Oh! Veronica, I thought you went to the lake!" Ember asks in surprise. "I did, but I was thirsty. I was not told of visitors." Veronica responded with. "Sorry if we are bo-" Erza starts but is surprisingly interrupted by Veronica. "You are all from Fairy Tail and are here because you were worried about your comrade?" Veronica says, her eyes flashing green for a second. "Y- Yes how did you-" Erza starts again before is interrupted again. "You need to learn that I know many things.." Veronica says coldly, before walking out of the room. "Anyway! He is also preparing for a fight! You see, the monster is being controlled by a dark guild. So by defeating the monster you will defeat a dark guild!" Ember explains. "Really? You want Ash-for-brains to save this town?!" Elsa says. "HEY?! What did you say Elsa?!" I yell as I but my head against his. "You heard me Flame brain!" Captain underwear yells back. "Shut it!" Erza says as she smashes our heads together. "Y- Yes ma'am!" We both say at the same time. "Come with me, I will show you to your rooms!" Ember says as she gets up and shows them to their room. I sit there staring at a picture of The Ravens Eye that is above the white love seat. It was a Picture of Ember, Rose, Thorn, Lilly, and Veronica. Lilly's hair is a little shorter. They all had the same outfit colors. Veronica looks a little different. Her eyes seem a bit more dull and lifeless. Her hair was in a tight bun. Her outfit was pretty different. It was a bit more bright and showed more skin.

(Outfit below)

Her mask was still there but you could tell she was smiling. I wonder what her smile looks like... My thoughts are interrupted by a loud annoying cough. I turn and see Ice Stripper. "Hey.." I say not wanting to start a fight. If Veronica say that she would force me to do- Let's just say I don't want to fight. "They seem nice.." Elsa says. I raise an eyebrow at his statement. "Ok?" I answer back. "So.. Why did that girl wear a mask?" He asks curiously now sitting next to me. "I don't know." I say now thinking about. Why does she wear a mask? That's a good question. Maybe because she is self conscious? No. Maybe she has a fear of germs? That would explain the gloves. No. I bet she doesn't wear it at night... Hmmmm. No, Natsu. That is an invasion of her space. "Dinner!" I hear Ember yell happily. I jump up and run in to the kitchen. "New record." I hear someone mumble and see Thorn sitting at the table. "How did you get here!" I say walking over sitting on the other side of me. "I was in here 3.5 seconds ago!" Thorn says cockily. "3.8 actually..." I hear someone else mumble shyly. I look over and see Rose sitting next to him. I didn't even notice her. "When did you get here??" Her brother yells. "She was in here when I was cooking!" Ember says as everyone comes to the big table. "Ok everyone! We are having Deer tonight!" Ember says as she places a huge platter of meat in the middle of the table. Before going to sit next to Veronica who was sitting at the head of the table. "Dig in!" As soon as Ember says that me and Elsa grab the same big piece. "Let go!" Stripper  yells. "No way!" I yell back. Before long we start to fight. In the corner of my eye I see Erza start to get up, but ignore her. Suddenly me and Ice prick freeze. "W- What?!" We both start to freak out when Veronica stands. "Stop acting like children." Veronica coldly, a terrifying glare being sent with it. "No way!" Elsa yells at her thinking she isn't much of a challenge. I slowly sit down letting go of the meat. "Come on Pyro! This is stup-" Idiot stopped and saw the dark glint in her eye. "Finish the sentence Fullbuster... Go ahead and talk, though it may be your last." Veronica says coldly giving a glare that I saw Erza shiver at. "I- I- Sorry!" He yells sitting back down. "If you are to stay you must follow the rules. No magic in the house." Veronica says before sitting down and continuing eating. "Y- Yes ma'am" Elsa says in a terrified tone. I secretly smirk at how funny it is. The only people to ever scare Stripper has been Erza, Juvia and... Luce. Ha, I remember that time, she was so angry with us! I look at my friends and see them all trembling. "I am sorry if I scared you all, I didn't mean to. I only meant to make a point." Veronica says in a elegant but cold tone. "It is fine, they over stepped the rules." Erza say taking a bite of her dear steak. "You all might want to hurry and go to bed soon! It's getting late, and if you all are joining us for training then you need to sleep!" Ember says happily, standing and putting her plate in the sink. "Good idea, Ember." Veronica says in a somewhat monotone voice. It rings in the back of my mind. Where have I heard that voice before...?

~🌞~

Thanks so much for reading! I am sorry it took me so long to update. I was planning future chapters and lost track. Not to mention I was sick. Please forgive me! And if you read Heart Break know that I will post soon! Thanks for reading my little Demons!