Chapter 32 Questions

Lucy's POV~
I left to go to the basement with Natsu following. I go to the back room that leads to the outside but instead of walking out there I open a door that wasn't there before. "Since when did that exist???" Natsu asks curiously. "Right now." I simply say. The door opens to reveal a single stair case and pitch black darkness. "Natsu can you-" Before I can finish Natsu lights up the torches so it brings light to the dark staircase. "H- How did you know I was going to-" once again I am interrupted by Natsu. "It was obvious!" Natsu says childishly. I only shake my head and head down th staircase and into the long hallway. Once we get to a door I quickly unlock it with a key that was in my pocket. "Since when did you have that key??" Natsu questions. I simply look back at him and only wink. But I must be going crazy because I swear I saw him blush... I shake it off and open the door. The room is dimly lit with a single light hanging from the sealing.
Under that light was a single wooden chair. The walls is painted a dark color while the flooring is a cold cement. I could tell Natsu was still very much confused but I simply ignored him. I grabbed a key from my pouch, holding it up before chanting out, "Open Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" In a puff of smoke Virgo appears with a bow. "Punishment time, Hime?" Virgo simply asks which still makes me sweat drop. "Sorry but no," I start with, "I summoned you because I want you to bring Akane here, please." I ask politely. "Your wish is my command, Hime." Virgo says as she outstreches her arm and smoke appeared to come from it. When that smoke cleared there sat a tied up Akane with terrifed little eyes. "Thank you Virgo." I say to my loyal spirit before turning my gaze to the black haired girl. Once she made eye contact with me she seemed to get her act together a coughed slightly before saying, "Looks like the weakling has finally stopped hiding, bravo!" This obviously made Natsu mad but I simply held my arm in front of him to stop him from attacking her. He looked at me with a strange look in his eye that made my heart swell. Natsu wants to stand up for me... To- I shake the thought out of my head and turn to Akane again with a cold hard gaze. "You will not speak unless I ask you a question in which you will answer accordingly. Do you undertsand?" I demand in my cold tone that sends shivers down her spine. The room grows cold and I stare emtionlessly at Akane. She nods quickly, scared of my shift in personality. It is a gift I picked up over these 4 years. "Good, now tell me of what yoyr guild is called." I say in a bit of more monotone voice that shows that I do not have time for petty games. "S- Serpents Fang." She chips out. I nod as Virgo seems to be writing this information down on a notepad that she must have brought from the Celestial world. "Now who is your master?" I ask. "I- I don't know his name-" Akane starts to say but stops once my piercing cold gaze finds her. "Oh really?" I ask sarcastically.
"I- It's true! I'm only a foot soldier! Only the Vipers know his name and what he looks like!" Akane says and she desperately tries to get away from me. "And what are these Vipers?" I ask with great interest. "An elete group! E- Each member represents a part of a nightmare!" Akane explains quickly. "And what are their names and capabilities?" I ask once again. Instead of answering right away like she has been Akane bites her lip. "I- I- I don't know many... Only a few, maybe 2 or 3, of them... It's rare if any of then come near the barracks... The first one I know of is Yami...." Akane starts with, "It is the nightmare of Terror and the torturer.... Yami is not human... But a shadow that only wears a skull like mask and has white dots in its "eyes".... It can manipulate the shadows themselves...." Akane explains. This makes my heart stop. Happy said that a monster, and inhuman being was the one who attacked them... That means- Lilly could be- "The next is Veleno... He is covered with scales and practically hisses... His magic is Zaumma, poison... He represents Spite..." Akane says with a distant look in her eye now. "Next there is Hikari, he uses earth adaptation magic.... He represents Sleep...." Akane seems to be getting more and more uncomfortable. "Tell us more, everything you know." I demand. "S- Shiko... Magic type is blood and represents Memory, Cofa's magic is Kulam a type of dark magic and represents depression, Cupid... Her magic is- is- Fleur.... Flower magic.... I believe she represents Vanity..." Akane stops again and keeps biting her lip. "Finally there is their leader.... Second in command of the guild... I don't know her magic or what she represents.." Akane says, not giving us a name. "What's her name?" I ask.
"Talia"

No one's POV~
In a long dark hallway echoes the sounds of crying, laughter, and the click of heels. Those heels belong to a woman whose face is covered by the darkness of the hallway. The hallway leads to large room with a large black throne that sits a male figure. "Status report." The voice of the man sounds evil and twisted. "We still have not heard from foot solider 241 and the monster we sent her with, I believe they have been exterminated, sir" the woman says in a mature and level voice. "How about our newest prisoner?" The man asks. "Code name Yami is taking care of her for information, she hasn't cracked yet surprisingly." The woman says. "She will soon enough, that will be all, Talia." The man says. Talia turns away and walks out with a click of her heels, leaving the master of nightmares all alone on his throne.