Chapter 7: Dilemma

His white shirt and red lips, those red roses and that white frost covering the trees made a beautiful contrast. My heart started beating faster  as I walked towards him. His attention from his roses got diverted when I accidently placed my foot on a dry twig, His eyes were fixed on mine. I can't tell which kind of emotions they were.

After a moment of continuous stare game, he said"You are here again!".

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

"So what? Can't I even walk around this garden? It's not like I have come to see you".

"I can never tell your intentions", yoongi spoke back. 

"It's good that way", I seated myself next to him and began to admire those red roses. I don't know why but their beauty was excelling all other roses I had ever seen in my life. Something was special about them because the way this cold man caressed them, treasured them was truly a rare sight.

Mesmerised by their beauty, I tried to touch them. The moment my hand touched it, Yoongi shrugged it off. The thorn of that particular rose made a cut on my finger making it bleed.

That light injury was nothing compared to the pain of rejection which I felt from his action.
Am I so unworthy, so disgusting to him that he won't even let me touch a mere rose of his?

"why would you do that?You were a monster I knew but now that I think about it, you are far worse".

"Don't touch those things which don't belong to you.", his expression was cold.

"What about this cut? A light cut even hurts like hell on winters".

"Is that so? Oh! I see you are bleeding."he brought his lips to my fingers, kissed them first and sucked the blood away.
That sudden contact of skin made my heartbeat fast again.

"What was that?"

"Nothing special. I just do not waste blood".

Things like this do not even concern him at all. I wanted to test, how far he could go, how far could he stay cold.

I quickly plucked a random rose and bit it with my lips, letting it's thorns penetrate through  my soft lips which led to bleeding. Every injury I forgot because I kept looking into his eyes, because every bit of my mind and soul were focused on him, to thaw that cold heart.

"What would you do now?", I asked as I bit that rose.

The moment blood rolled down my lips, Yoongi placed his lips on mine, sucking that continuous flow of blood which released from that cut. The strength with which he kissed me, the strength of his lips against mine, his strong grip on my body made us both fall on that cold snow, his body being rested on mine. He kept caressing my lips until the bleeding stopped completely. He sucked away both the pain and the blood through his lips, his cold lips made me forget my pain.
His looked into my eyes a bit when that kiss ended and the next moment he withdrew himself from that embrace and got up.

"Did that kiss mean anything to you? Did it for a bit?"

"I had told you before, I do not waste blood. Do not think of this as anything special.", he stood up to leave.

"Can anyone even love you? I bet these roses even don't love you back. Such a cold man... aiishh", my voice started to choke from grief, from rejection. He left just like that, didn't even turn back upon hearing me.

I sat there for a while then decided to take a stroll around that garden. I wanted my mind to get diverted from him. I spotted a wooden bench and sat down there for a while, looking up at the clear blue sky. I could see the window to his room from that spot. He was standing there and was looking at me. The moment our eyes met, he drew his curtains, blocking my view to his room.

I felt even more rage and disgusted than before and decided to go home. I felt bad for not telling other boys before I left but most of them were out of that cafe, so I left silently.

🔸Third person's POV🔸
(Inside Yoongi's room)

Jin entered yoongi's room with a rather angry emotion.
He walked straight to yoongi, removing his coat which was covered with snow and put that on Yoongi's desk.
Rolling up the sleeves of his full arm length shirt, he said, "I just saw Y/N storm out of our building when I was parking my car outside our house. She looked sad. I can tell that you did something to her, you being the most troublesome one. What did you do? Tell me".

"She brought that upon herself", Yoongi answered to his hyung's question.

"Why are so you reckless I don't understand. What can't you be just a bit nice to her. You know we need her help now. It's us in need of her, we are the needy ones. Why don't you understand?

"Need her help for what?"

"Sheeshh..you don't even remember. Have you forgotten about that vampire ball which we attend every year. The one where the whole vampire clan is invited. It's been a long followed tradition. Our parents used to host it before they died. It's two days from now and look at yourself, you have forgotten all about it".

"Ohh... that.. ", yoongi nodded

"Did you forget the fact that our clan leader's daughter is head over heels for you. Didn't you say that you have your eyes set on another girl,  that's why you can't date her? Are you planning to go empty handed? We don't even have the privilege to skip the ball. Please don't bring trouble to us along with yourself. Go to Y/N's school tomorrow and make her come to the ball".

"What? I can't do that",

"Better die all by yourself. Don't ask me for help afterwards", Jin stormed out of Yoongi's room.

Yoongi was confused for a bit, fighting between his ego and his need for Y/N's help. He thought about it for the whole evening that whether he should put away his ego for once and go approach Y/N.

The moment his mind decided what to do, he walked to Jimin's room and said, "Find out where Y/N is studying. I need to go there tommorow".