chapter 10: Who is he?

I sat by my window looking constantly at that empty street outside my house. I was impatiently waiting to hear the honk of their car which would direct me to take my trunk outside. It was already 8:15. The boys were late.
When I was just checking again if I had packed everything or not, I heard the honk of their car and Taehyung's voice calling,"Y/N! We are here. Come fast".
A smile took over my face and I quickly pulled my luggage outside and locked the doors.
I was halfway through the street when Jungkook came running to help me with my luggage. He stopped for a while, looked into my eyes and smiled. That boy was adorable. His bunny smile would aways get me,would always warm my heart.

"Where are the others?", I asked Jungkook.

"They will be catching up on us later. They are going by a separate car".

"Okay I understand",I replied.

Jungkook opened the door to the car gentlemanly and said in a cheerful voice,"Here you go Y/N",
The moment the door opened, I saw Yoongi sitting on the driver's seat. My heart stopped when he returned my gaze. Flashbacks of those times with him ran through my mind.
My thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung's voice, 'What are you thinking Y/N? You can look at hyung as much as you want once we reach there. After all,you two would present yourselves as lovers there", Taehyung and Jungkook burst into laughter sitting in the back seat.
Their laughter stopped when Yoongi just shot a cold glance at them.

"Sit", Yoongi pointed at me with his eyes to get seated, so that he would start the car.

So, our long journey began. Our car went through hilly narrow roads passing through some beautiful scenic sites.
Jungkook and Taehyung were busy chatting with each other while I sat on the front seat in a complete silent environment. Yoongi didn't speak a single word as if his lips had frozen by the cold. He really had returned to his old self again. Huh!

Taehyung came to the rescue from my boredom by saying,"Hyung let's stop at a nearby restraunt. I'm hungry".
Jungkook also agreed with Taehyung's opinion. To be honest, I was hungry too.
Yoongi stopped the car at a roadside restraunt.  Just when the car stopped, Taehyung and Jungkook jumped out of the car instantly with excitement. I walked after them too.Yoongi joined us after a moment.

It was a open air restraunt. Customers were less and it was surrounded by many pine trees so I was really feeling comfortable there.
We had ordered our food and were savouring it when the screech of a motorcycle caught our attention. The biker was tall and had a perfect figure. He parked his motorcycle at a distance and removed his helmet. He had his sunglasses on and his leather jacket. I couldn't get my eyes off him, he was that attractive.

When I looked at Yoongi, he was already looking at him with an expression that could release infrared rays at any moment

When I looked at Yoongi, he was already looking at him with an expression that could release infrared rays at any moment. It seemed that he already knew him. Confirming my suspicions, that biker walked towards our seat. Drawing an empty chair, he made himself seated. Taehyung and Jungkook were holding their burger in mid air and looked at that man with a surprised expression.
He removed his sunglasses this time and carefully placed them on the table.

Running his fingers through his hair, he said to Yoongi,"Long time no see bro".
Yoongi's face was expressionless as ever. Yoongi sank into his chair a bit more and smilingly bit his lips to say,"We must have done something so good to have a jerk like you grace us",
"Rude as always. Aren't you?", that man said smilingly as if Yoongi's words had no effect on him.

"But hyung who is he?", Taehyung couldn't hold back his curiosity anymore.
After a moment of silence, Yoongi replied,"He is Kai. He is a vampire like us too. He is a business tycoon in a distant country and hasn't attended vampire ball since 150 years. I wonder what brought him here this time".

"Ah..I don't like where this conversation is going. Why are you all serious?", Kai crossed his arms in displeasure.

This time, Kai was constantly looking at me and said"What a lovely lady you have brought with you this time dear Yoongi. This ball is going to be fun".
Suddenly Yoongi intertwined his fingers with mine tightly as if trying to show Kai and said,"she is my fiance".
"Oh my bad", Kai responded.

Jungkook and Taehyung were heavily shocked by this meeting with Kai and kept taking about how Yoongi held my hand for the rest of the drive and giggled.
After a long tiring drive through narrow and snow ridden roads, we finally reached our destination.
That building was so magnificent. almost like a palace. It made me wonder how rich these vampires were, how they have sumed up such large heaps of money since hundreds of years.

As we four stood near our car and were enjoying the fresh breeze for a moment, a woman came running and........"

Vampire Cafe | M.Y.G [Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara