Chapter 13: A step closer

It was late at night when I was sleeping. My sleep got distracted by the sound of someone unlocking my door's room.

I pretended to sleep soundly when that happened and waited for that intruder to approach me. I saw a dark figure walking towards my bed as i struggled to have a glance at that person through my half opened eyes. I clenched the bedsheet tight and turned my side on the bed.

After a while, two soft hands of a person dragged me towards her as her body rested besides mine. That person held me tighter and said in a dreamy voice,"ahh..my soft pillow". I could totally know that person was a female from her voice and physique.
I struggled to turn my side to face that person as she held me tightly in her arms. When I finally turned to see,it was Y/N, sleeping like a sloth,her long smooth hair being all over the place.
We were so close that my lips were almost touching hers. I tried to distance her from myself a bit but ended up being more tightly hugged by her.
"Yoongi~ah...you are so bad..so bad. You sick evil man", she said while her hands reached my for waist.
"Hey what are you doing here on my bed?", I tried to wake her up.
"Why is this pillow so rude. Rude pillow..come closer", she was talking in her sleep.
I couldn't help but sleep by her side. No matter what I did she seemed to be in deep sleep. I was anxious about how she would react to this the next day.
As the night drew deeper and deeper, I failed to keep my eyes open and finally drifted off to sleep.
I opened my eyes reluctantly, wanting to sleep more as the brisk sunlight seeped through the opening of the window and fell on my face, the next morning.
I opened my eyes to see myself being tightly held in Y/N's embrace.  She slept peacefully besides me on that winter morning. I began brushing the hair off her face to reveal her beautiful face. Wait.. beautiful?Did I say beautiful? Well.. when I looked closely, she was beautiful..I cannot deny that.
As I was drowned in my thoughts and was playing with her hair absentmindedly, Y/N opened her eyes.
She gave just the reaction I had expected from her.
She screamed her lungs out saying," Yoongi!!!you jerk! What happened last night?what did you do with me?"

Third person's POV

"What? I did something to you? I wouldn't even touch you even if you offer yourself to me willingly", Yoongi said with a cold expression,trying to sound rude.

"How am I in your bed? Tell me. Did you drug me", Y/N was totally fuming with anger.

"How would I know?", Yoongi replied as he looked sideways, trying to avoid Y/N's piercing gaze.

"You only came secretly to my room and hugged me tightly suddenly as you slept beside me. And you say that you don't remember anything", Yoongi said.

Y/N: I didn't.
Yoongi: You did
Y/N: I didn't.
Yoongi: You did.
Y/N: Let me go freshen up. Arrghh
Yoongi: Not until you admit that you were at fault, Yoongi said as he held Y/N tightly.
Y/N: Hey! Release me, release me.
Yoongi: Tell me first.
Y/N: Okay..I am at a fault. Maybe I mistakenly thought this to be my bedroom.
Y/N: Okay now leave me.
Yoongi: Okay.
Yoongi released Y/N from his embrace. Y/N quickly stormed out of Yoongi's room. Yoongi was still sitting on his bed and was processing what just happened then.

Y/N's POV

"How stupid of me to mistakenly walk into his room..aiishh", I said to myself as I applied my makeup.

I wanted to look perfect as Yoongi's fiance.  He didn't have a little bit of affection for me but still I wanted to look like a perfect match for him  for these few days of playing his fake date. I was reluctant the first time when Jungkook and Taehyung explained to me about this in the car but now I'm okay, I feel confident.

Just as I opened my door to go downstairs, I saw Kai leaning by the balcony.

"I was waiting for you", he said with a smirk.

What business does he have with me this time?