Chapter 18: Lost

Third person's POV

An envelope of tension and discomfort had taken down the pleasant environment as Kai ran from place to place searching for Y/N who had disappeared into thin air.

Leaving her alone in that drunk state was already a big mistake and now if anything would have happened to her, Kai would  have been guilt ridden.

Where exactly was Y/N? Did something bad happen to her while he was away? Did she do something embarrassing while being in her drunk state? Did she go after Yoongi to teach him a lesson?

A bunch of questions started to pile up on Kai's mind. He was tensed. His love had disappeared into a crowd of vampires and danger was awaiting for her at every step. Not all vampires were good was a fact he and the boys knew well.

Not matter what the century, vampires desired blood and it was their first priority. Humans were supposed to be their inferiors and they constantly created havoc to prove that fact.

Kai breathed a sigh of uneasiness as he decided to sit there on that seat, where Y/N was previously seated. His mind currently wasn't working and he needed a few minutes to arrange his thoughts and emotions together so as to continue his search.

Meanwhile the six boys stood outside that palace, enjoying chatting with each other as their smiles dazzled perfectly in that  garden which was lighted beautifully.

Yoongi sat near the fountain as little drops of water continuously were getting decorated on  his pale skin. His expression was that of a rock as his head rested on his two strong pretty hands. And his gaze was fixed on the pebbles that lay silent there on that ground.

Taehyung , Jungkook and Jimin who were busy chatting, noticed their hyung sitting alone there near the fountain sporting a rock like expression.

"What happened to Hyung? I can't read which kind of expressions are they," Taehyung pouted.

"May be he just wasn't able to bear seeing Kai with Y/N anymore and walked over to here to get a fresh breather," Taehyung and Jimin burst out into laughter as Jungkook proposed his theory on his hyung's unreadable expressions.

"Reminds me of which, where is Y/N? Is she with Kai till now?I haven't seen her for like hours. Where did she go?," Jimin asked the two boys as a dreadful silence followed after his question. Neither Jimin nor Taehyung and Jungkook had any idea about Y/N's whereabouts.

"I don't know how Jin hyung will react...," Taehyung's words were not complete when another voice followed after him,"what Jin hyung?", Jin was suddenly standing behind them along with Namjoon and Hoseok.