chapter 11: A woman's jealousy

As we four stood near our car and were enjoying the fresh breeze for a moment, a woman came running and suddenly hugged Yoongi.
I could see Taehyung and Jungkook gasp in surprise at that. I turned to look again at them hugging knowing that I would be hurt again by that sight.

That woman was not letting go of yoongi and held him tight,her face being rested on his shoulders.She slid her pale hands  on his jacket, caressing his back as the red sapphire stone on her finger shined brightly.

That sight was horrific,that sight of Yoongi in another woman's arms. The pain of jealousy was welling up within me with each passing second.

That woman withdrew herself from Yoongi's embrace as she looked at me through her two kohl eyes with a stare that could stab me 100 times in the heart.

"I shall be back my love",she whispered through her glossy lips as she brought her face closer to Yoongi's ears at a distance where it was too much of skin contact.

"Who is she?",she looked at me with an expression full of disgust and hatred.

"She is my fiance",Yoongi replied with a tensed expression.

"Oh she is the one. I see your taste is women is a bit ....umm..how do I put it? I think it's a bit odd", she said while batting her fake eyelashes.

I was really feeling uncomfortable around them. They were in every terms superior than humans, their beauty, their lifestyle, everything. My insecurities took a tight grasp on me as i looked at her beautiful pale flawless face.

Taehyung and Jungkook could see my uncomfortable situation and interrupted that awkward environment by saying," I think we should take you to your room Y/N".

"Your brothers have forgotten all their manners. How can they leave without even greeting me?", she said angrily and maybe was secretly hoping that those two boys would stop at her angry remark but much to her surprise they didn't.

The younger brothers ignored her sentence with a cold stare and accompanied me to my room as they walked ahead of me. I tried hard not to look back at Yoongi and that girl but was struggling with myself. My heart was tearing up inside as I walked down that cold pavement that led inside that palacial building.

I had unpacked my stuff and was standing alone in that balcony trying to get my mind off unpleasant things.

The moon shone brightly as it lit up everything by it's silver moonlight. Cold breeze hit my face as I stood in that empty hallway grasped with awkward silence.
But it was comforting in a way because I could finally drain out all those emotions that had been overflowing within my heart.
My eyes glistened with tears as I looked at that endless sky above thinking of painful memories.

Suddenly that silence was broken by approaching footsteps.

It was Kai,the mysterious biker I had met earlier that day.

"A lady crying her eyes out on a pleasant night such as this is really disappointing for me",he said as he stood close to me while resting his body on the railings of the balcony.

"I..I wasn't crying", my voice was breaking down for some reason.

"Well..these red eyes of yours say everything. You don't deserve to cry. Let's do something fun to get your mind distract a bit. Coincidentally I am also bored to death today".

"But I don't know you well..."

"Do I look like some ruffian to you? I am just too friendly. Don't mind me for that".

"No..no ..I didn't mean that really".

"Then?what would you like to do miss beautiful?"

"To be honest..I have always wanted to enact as a princess standing on a big balcony as this,waiting for my prince. But I seem to have no prince at all".

"What about Yoongi? Is he not your fiance?"

"Just for name. Things are really not good between us".

"Then let me be your prince tonight".

"What...??"
.
.