chapter 5: His Soft Side

The snowstorm had calmed by then and the entire building was filled with that pale moonlight which highlighted the beauty of that place. It was indeed a beautiful night. Placing his one hand on my back and one on my legs, he lifted me in his arms. I could feel his strong hands on my body. His scent was magical, like roses. There was something odd about him and roses which I didn't know. Then there were so many things odd about that place, that journal, his parents, that building, I almost knew nothing about them. The only thing that I knew in that moment was that he had taken me in his arms. If you are wondering whether I was awake or not, I definitely was! I was pretending this whole time that I was sleeping. I did feel afraid when the lights went out and hugged him involuntarily. I heard him say that he liked my lips more than blood. I can't help but laugh at that but I shouldn't totally be laughing now otherwise he would know. I just want to be in his arms a bit longer, feel his scent a bit longer.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"Ahh.. God! It hurts", that jerk suddenly made me fall on the floor, releasing me from his arms.
"Why would you do that? That's so ungentlemanly", I said with a disappointed expression.

"You were awake. Weren't you?", his red eyes glared at me.

"But I am still drunk and my head hurts so much... Arghh".

"You deserve this. Have a comfortable night sleeping on this cold floor", he was about to leave me.

I grabbed him by his leg and begged him not to leave, "please! I can't walk all the way to upstairs again. I am too weak now".
He looked at me for a moment with an expressionless face as if examining my strength. Without any notice, he took me in his arms again and began going up the stairs making our way out of that secret room. I was constantly looking at his face while being carried away by him.

"Don't look so much at my face otherwise I will just leave you here to freeze in this cold night",

"okay...... ", I said.

In that pure silent night when the only sound was that of that old clock, we heard footsteps of someone approaching.

"Who must be walking around this building at this late hour?", yoongi  was puzzled.

We stopped for a while, I was still in his arms and waited for that person.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Slowly and slowly his face became clearer, his features being highlighted by that moonlight.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

It was Taehyung, cheerful as always. He came running to us as soon as he spotted us at a distance. His cheerful face became that of a surprised one in a nanosecond upon seeing Yoongi holding me.

"What are you doing hyung carrying Y/N in your arms?at this late hour? I thought Y/N was in her room sleeping", he said while hiding his blushing face.

"What are you doing here? tell me first",yoongi demanded Taehyung of an answer.

"I... I was going to check on you if you were sleeping or not", Taehyung was shaking.
"Go to bed immediately and forget what you saw today".

"I will.. ", Taehyung ran as if flying.

"Even your brothers are scared of you. Why are you so mean? You would look handsomer if you smiled more",

"None of your concern", he continued walking towards my room.

"H..how do you know where my room is?", I asked.

"Because I was the one who cleaned it".

I was beginning to laugh but his scary cold glare made me stop.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

He opened the door to my room and gently placed me on my bed. I was reluctant to let go of him but couldn't think of any idea to make him stay a bit longer.

"Good night", I wished him as he closed the door to my room.

I was a little dissapointed because he didn't wish me back. I was laying on my bed all sad when the door opened again showing yoongi's face.

"Goodnight to you too", he wished and closed the door instantly.

A red blush took over my face, all my senses were going weak from the excitement. I wished that I would get to see this soft side of him always.

My head kept replaying the moments I had with him in that room before I dozed off to sleep.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

The next day, I woke up when the fresh winter breeze hit my face. I opened the curtains of my window to get a view of the scenery outside. The window was adjacent to that magnificent garden surrounding that building.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Large pine trees, several flowering plants had occupied that garden.
I came back to my senses of me being in my room.
"What happened last night? How am I in my room? I was playing with the boys right? Ahh.. I can't remember anything at all. Maybe I should go freshen up".
As soon as I freshened up, I went downstairs to meet the boys.

"Good morning, beautiful Y/N. Here's your breakfast", Jungkook said with a smile.