Chapter 12: Misunderstandings

"What about Yoongi? Is he not your fiance?", Kai questioned me.

"Just for name. Things are really not good between us".

"Then let me be your prince tonight".

"What...??"

"I mean think of me as your prince and enact with me".

"I..I can't..it's awkward".

"Then let's blindfold you".

"I really can't..."

"Oh...c'mon. come here".

Kai took out  a piece of black cloth from his pocket and walked closer to me. He then folded it up to make a blindfold and covered my eyes.

I was feeling very uneasy by the thought of enacting with him but since he was a vampire, I couldn't refuse him. Vampires are dangerous and I didn't want to have anyone hating me. I already made one enemy the moment I set foot on this place. Even the boys were not nearby. So I chose to trust that man. Maybe he actually is better than what Yoongi thinks of him.

"So let's get started", he said to me and waited for my response.

"Ahh..I see that you are a bit clumsy. Okay no problem. I will say the lines for you, you just act along".

"Oo.o.kay", I nodded in agreement.

Kai: So ..on a pale moonlit night, the prince of the vampires jumps on the balcony of the beautiful human princess.

Kai walked with slow steps towards me. I could know that from the sound of his footsteps in that silent night.

Kai: He then grabs the princess by her waist, like this.

He then grabbed me by the waist and ran his fingers through my hair softly.

The tension in the air was too much. I wanted that to end fast. Just then, he said, "Why are you sweating?Hey! Don't be nervous".

"I..I'm not", I said.

"You clearly are. You were supposed to enjoy this. Well..we are heading towards the last part now."

Kai: So, now the prince of vampires kisses the princess's hand while looking into her eyes.

He gently took my hands in his and planted a warm moist kiss in the center of the palm.

Kai: Finally the prince and the princess exchange kisses to seal their love.

Third person's POV

He leaned forward to Y/N, still holding her one hand in his and brought his face closer to her as if going to kiss.
Just then, the sound of a  breaking flower pot  broke the silence.

Y/N and Kai's attention got diverted towards it but there was no one in sight.

Meanwhile..

Yoongi's heavy steps clattered throughout  the hallway of that part of the building where the six boys were hanging out.

Jimin: Who is walking like that? So much noise..sheesh..I would smash his head.

Just then,the door of their room flung open with Yoongi entering with such red eyes which could release hot lava.

Taehyung: Umm..Jimin... were not you saying something?

Jungkook: We better keep quiet and let the hyungs do the talking. Hyung is in a spoiled mood.

After a moment of silence, Jin spoke.

Jin: What happened? Looks like someone really pissed you tonight.

RM: Go ahead and tell us or you would burst anytime if you continue keeping it within yourself.

Yoongi: That jerk ...that jerk Kai..

Jin: That jerk what?

Yoongi: He was kissing Y/N.

"Whaa....aaaat.....", Taehyung almost fell from his chair in surprise.

Jin: So what? Why do you care? You don't even love her. She has every right to like a guy.

Yoongi: That's true but...she is mine.

Jin: How is she yours when you don't even love her?

Yoongi: But it pisses me off. It burns down my whole body whenever that scene comes to my mind.

Jin: why don't you just accept already that you love her. I can clearly see it on your face.
Yoongi: ...

Jin: See? You are speechless. I would suggest you to go talk with Y/N now instead of getting mad here.

Yoongi closed the door after him and hurried to Y/N to get his heavy heart cleared up.

Y/N was still standing near the balcony but Kai was nowhere in sight. He walked angrily towards Y/N while Y/N turned to look at him.
He grabbed Y/N by the arm and pushed her against the balcony railings and closed the distance between them by walking further closer.
He grabbed Y/N's arm tighter this time and looked into her eyes without a blink and said coldly," Did you enjoy kissing that Kai?"

"Whatever I do, it's none of your business. Why don't you go to that woman. Didn't you enjoy being in her arms?", Y/N replied while trying to free herself from Yoongi's grip.

"Tell me what I asked you to. Don't take this conversation somewhere else", Yoongi growled with anger.

Y/N: Yes..I kissed him. So what?

Yoongi: So the touch of his lips feel better to you than mine.

Y/N: Why? Do you want to kiss me now?

Yoongi: Shut up or else I will really do it this time.

Y/N: Please don't. It's clear that you are burning with jealously.

Yoongi: Trust me, I'm totally not.

Y/N: It's better you don't.

Yoongi: Tell me if I should burn his lips for touching yours.

Y/N: Just leave Min Yoongi.

Yoongi: What if I don't?

Yoongi held Y/N tighter and Y/N tried harder to free herself and finally she managed to do so. Quickly distancing herself from Yoongi, she said," You are jealous. Admit it. You really are, Min Yoongi.

"Whatever", Min Yoongi said while carving a flirtatious smile as he walked away from Y/N.

Yoongi's POV

It was late at night when I was sleeping when my sleep got distracted by the sound of someone unlocking my door's room.
And the next moment what I saw was.....