Chapter 21: Our new love

"You are mine", his words continued to flash through my mind,  that passionate kiss still made me shiver, his thoughts still made me weak in the knees. I was bewitched by Min Yoongi and was desperate to meet him.

What did he mean by "you are mine"? Does he truly love me now ? Am I bound to him forever like he said?

I couldn't wait for him to ask everything , to hear those three words and for him to comfort my impatient heart.  I had totally fallen for that vampire by now.

Well, it had been a whole day since he had kissed me placing on top of that cranky old piano. And I hadn't gotten a chance  or I say courage to meet him after that. All I could do was curl up on my bed and think about him.

Today was the day I was invited to meet him ,  somewhere in the garden. I couldn't guess what it was about and nor did I have  the perfect dress for the occasion but anyway I got ready and waited for him in that said place.

I had thought that Yoongi would be there earlier than me but much to my astonishment, he wasn't.  I decided to wait there leaning by some random tree.

30 minutes passed, I was fine.
1 hour passed, I was still fine.
2 hours passed, tears started to well up.

And I could already feel tears leaving my eyes after a while. Where was he? Did he by any chance ditch me? I was so impatient to see his face yet he was nowhere and the negative though of being deceived made it worse.

It couldn't even be helped. I was too much in love.

Yoongi came after an eternity.  I was still leaning by the tree when I saw his cheerful  face turn into a worried one . He hurried up towards me with his mouth gasped open. 

"what happened Y/N?Why are you crying?, "He said shaking me back to consciousness.

I pushed him towards me to engage him in a hug, my fingers gripping onto his white shirt. 

"I thought you weren't going to come, " I said.

"Why wouldn't I come Y/N? I am sorry I was late, I had some circumstances. "

"just kiss me Yoongi. Just kiss me.  "

"But... I really didn't intend to, " Yoongi pouted.

"won't you kiss me?," I asked again.

And he started kissing me as he pinned me to the tree. It wasn't as passionate as last time but it was sweet,  a lot more gentler and it made my heart warm, took away my suspicions, lightened my heavy mind.

He then stood behind me, locking his arms around my waist, resting his face on my shoulder as he whispered something into my ear.

"You look beautiful today too . "

Y/N: Am I?
Yoongi: Yes, a lot. I wish I had a heart like yours. I want to feel how it beats when you love so much.
Y/N: You sound really romantic today. 
Yoongi: I always have been. You know I kiss really good too.
Y/N: Do you?
Yoongi: Didn't you feel it when I kissed you just now?
Y/N:Okay I admit,  you are a good kisser.
Yoongi: So are we a couple now?
Y/N: You sound like you don't want to be.
Yoongi: I even want to marry you right now.
Y/N: Why should I marry you?
Yoongi: Coz you love me.
Y/N: And...?
Yoongi: I will bless you with beautiful kids. I am also rich.
Y/N: Oh.. I see.
Yoongi hugged me tighter and said, "I love  you Y/N. I really do."
Y/N: I wish this moment isn't a dream. I didn't know my boyfriend had such a cute side as this.
Yoongi: Do you think I'm cute?
Y/N: You think you aren't?
Yoongi: I thought I was only hot.
Y/N: Ahh....time is passing by so fast with you.  How I crave for longer nights now.