Chapter 4: Stuck in Love-2

I could see a no. of stairs which led downstairs. I was surprised at this discovery, that something like this existed in that cafe. I mustered up some courage and began descending those stairs.
Once I got down, I saw a big hall like room with a big chandelier lighting it up. There were several shelves which housed a large no of books, a large study table and an old piano kept in the corner.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

I laid my steps towards that bookshelf and began to check out some books when my eyes fell on a rather old journal. That old journal had "First bite"written on it in golden. With increased curiosity I began flipping through the pages of that journal when my eyes fell on a sentence written in bold.

It was "A bite of true love will bind you to the human you fall in love with forever, A bite of true love is a mark to keep other vampires away from that human".

Upon reading this line, my curiosity in that journal increased and I began reading more. While I was submerged in reading, I heard footsteps of someone approaching.
"What? Someone is here?God! I have to hide asap", that journal fell from my hands while I hid myself behind one of those many bookshelves there.
My heart was beating fast with fear.
"What if I get caught? Gosh! This is trouble", the hangover and that fear were both making my senses weak.

"Get out. I said get out from there fast. You think I don't know? Your smell is everywhere human", his voice contained anger.
I crept out from my hideout with slow steps with my eyes fixed on the ground. I didn't want to see that monster's face.
"Hey! What are you thinking so deeply?look up here",he groaned.
The moment I looked up, my eyes met his. He was that rude vampire, yoongi.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Just thinking about those horrible things he had done to me for the past few days made me feel disgusted. I was in a severe drunk state so his breathtaking beautiful face and his 'so hot figure' couldn't sway me.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"Why do you always keep calling me 'human'? Don't I have a name?"
"Why do you hate me so much? What wrong have I done to you?"

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

His face began red with anger"what are you mumbling? Are you drunk? what am I even asking? Definitely you are, considering that smell"

"Yes I am. So what?", I screamed with anger.
"Don't test me any further. You are crossing your limits", he proceed towards me.

"You want to bite me? Then do. Come quickly, I won't run away".

"You definitely deserve punishment now", he came more closer to me.
I pulled him by his collar and whispered in his ears,  "I shall teach you today how to kiss, All you know is to bite only. You can't escape today".
"What kind of situation is this? She is heavily drunk. Arrgg".

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

I pulled him closer by his collar and planted a light kiss on his lips. We looked at each other for a while. He was definitely resisting, trying to back away.
I resumed the kiss again, this time passionately with my hands wrapped around his neck. I made him bring his arms on my waist and pulled him closer, so close that i could hear his heartbeat and the sound of his breathe. That moment was calm. It was only two of us except our shadow which had formed due to that chandelier's light.
Drowned in that moment, when i was busy teaching him 'things', the lights went out.
I broke the kiss in an instant and was scared to death. I was always afraid of darkness. It was pitch dark there. My head started hurting once again.
I hugged him tightly for I was in utmost fear then.
"What are you doing? You are doing all kinds of inappropriate things that a girl shouldn't. My brothers are such a nuisance. To think of they made this human drunk... Aisshh".

"Hey! Hey! Are you listening?"

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Yoongi's pov

▪▪▪
She is sleeping in my arms, that frail, weak human. To think of she even kissed me.. Aisshh, why am I even blushing? This human is certainly trouble. Her lips are tastier than blood though, I must admit that. She is hugging me so tightly. Should she hug like that to any man? She must have feelings for me.  What bullshit are you thinking again stupid head?but then I can't even stop thinking about it.
The warmth of her body is different, may be because she is a human, maybe because she has fresh blood running down her veins. In a way, this is comforting but i should take her to her room".
*  *     ⊹  ˚  .      .

⊹  ·  ✧    *    *

    ⊹  ✦    ✵       *

    * .   ·   
Until next time