chapter 15: Mine-2

"I...was not imagi.........", my words were interrupted as he kept his finger on my lips.

"Focus on playing, here like this".

His fingers touched mine sending electricity throughout my whole body as he continued to play that tune which he wanted to teach me.

How can I continue to focus like this? me being so close to him.

"You are constantly spacing out. This won't do", Yoongi said as he placed his fingers on mine while looking into my eyes.

"Let me teach you", he said as he pressed the piano keys whilst resting his fingers on mine. That touch of him had already set the whole of me on fire. Only a part of myself was helping to control myself in that situation.

"Come closer", he said as he put his hand on my waist pulling me closer than before. He did that probably because he wanted to 'teach me' more perfectly.

I couldn't even concentrate. The whole time I was only admiring his features. My eyes were getting constantly drawn towards his beautiful eyes, cheekbones, lips, to all those places where it shouldn't have gone.

I couldn't control myself anymore and finally rose up from my seat to go when Yoongi pulled me back, making me fall on top of his chest as my hands got rested on his shoulders.

"Where are you going?", he asked as he brought his face closer to mine at a distance where the gap was too close to even breathe properly.

"I have to get ready for the ball", I said as I tried to stand up but Yoongi pulled me again, making me stay in that 'close state' with him.

"Then are you wearing that dress which I had gifted you?" his two eyes pierced through mine as he spoke.

"Ye...yes", I replied.

"Are you wearing that to show to that Kai?" he asked again.

"Let me go", I ran fast as I left a curious Yoongi behind.

I quickly opened the door to my room and fell on my bed as I breathed heavily. What was that? I was going crazy. Even if I deny it a thousand times, I get crazy when I get close to him. Maybe I have finally fallen for him. Fallen for Yoongi, oh my god.

I drifted off to sleep as soon as I fell on my bed while thinking of Yoongi. It was already evening when I got up finally to the sound of gossip and footsteps echoing all through that palace. It was already the time of that vampire ball and I hadn't gotten ready.

I quickly went to the washroom to freshen myself up when someone knocked at my door. I washed my face as soon as possible and was in a shabby state when I opened the door to Jungkook and Jimin as they stood in front of me.

"Are you not ready yet Y/N? Yoongi hyung is waiting for you downstairs. You are his date for tonight. Do you remember?" Jungkook said as Jimin stood besides him silently and nodded in agreement with Jungkook.

 Do you remember?" Jungkook said as Jimin stood besides him silently and nodded in agreement with Jungkook

The two of those boys were wearing tuxedo and were a perfect eye candy. My mind quickly imagined Yoongi in a tuxedo involuntarily.

"What are you thinking Y/N? Get ready soon. We will be waiting downstairs," jungkook said as he waved at me while leaving.

I quickly went inside my room to get ready without wasting any further second.

I was almost ready and was touching up my makeup when a woman came inside my room uninvited. She was the same woman who was clinging to Yoongi on the first day of our visit to this place.

"Getting all ready to be my Yoongi's date?", she looked at me with those hateful eyes as she did that day as she talked down to me.

"None of your concern", I answered back.

"We will see that soon. Tonight will decide that who's going to get what," she said as she stormed out of my room lifting her floor length gown.

"What a headache", I thought to myself as I began descending downstairs to the main hall.
Almost everyone was staring at me as I walked through them, through those vampires. Maybe because I was looking so ill fitting among them.

My eyes searched for the boys as I stood there. I couldn't afford to stand alone in a place like this.

I spotted Taehyung and Jimin at a distance after a while as they constantly waved at me. I walked over to them to say hello.

"Y/N you are looking so beautiful tonight. Hyung is a lucky man," Taehyung's eyes lightened up as he talked about his hyung.

"But where is our hyung?", Jimin asked Taehyung.

"There talking with his friends", Taehyung pointed towards his hyung who was standing a little far away from where we stood.

Yoongi looked perfect, every inch of him was pure perfection. My eyes couldn't leave his sight, that beautiful sight of him.

As we three stood there chatting and enjoying, a familiar voice called for me.

"Would you like to dance with me?", said Kai as he reached his hand for mine.