Chapter 14: Mine-1

Just as I opened my door to go downstairs, I saw Kai leaning by the balcony.

"I was waiting for you", he said with a smirk.

"What does he want with me this time?", I thought to myself as I sighed while locking my door.

"Hello? Miss pretty face..what are you thinking? You have been spacing out for like five minutes", Kai smiled as he waited for my response.

"Nothing. It's just that I have been doing weird things lately. Well..never mind. let's go downstairs".

"Yeah sure thing but I want to ask you something", Kai said as he walked together with me through those palace hallways.

"What is it?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Date?where?"

"I would like you to take to that spring  nearby. I bet you haven't seen it. It's a waste if you come all this way and still don't see it".

Spring? Why does he want to go with me there suddenly?

"Well...as much as I want to but I don't think I will be able to go".

"If it's about Yoongi then leave it to me".

"Oo..kay", I said hesitantly as I couldn't refuse him since he kept insisting so much. I was in a confused state as I kept walking beside him when we entered a place which was full of pictures, like some art gallery.

Pictures of vampire clan leaders and their offsprings. I was amazed by that sight and kept admiring those pictures when my eyes fell on the picture of a magnificent lady. The way she dressed, her posture and her beauty were all incomparable.

"Whoo...who is it?" I stuttered a bit as I asked Kai.

"She is those seven vampires's mother", Kai answered immediately as he now kept looking at that picture undistracted.

After a thoughtful pause, he resumed to say,"she was once a human before turning into a vampire. The vampire Lord had fallen in love with her at first sight and was determined to marry her despite their differences. I have heard that met in college and this lady Fiona was very fond of roses. So,the vampire Lord used to gift her a rose everytime they met and eventually married her. Fiona and Louise(father) were the former clan leaders/Lords of the vampire clan before they died mysteriously", Kai finished with a sad expression which depicted that he must have been close to them or respected them.

Kai: Okay we think we should go downstairs. Don't tell anyone that I told you about this.

Y/N: uhh...okay

The rest of the walk was silent as we went downstairs. We had our breakfast with everyone and as expected Yoongi was nowhere to be found.

As I made my way towards my room upon finishing my breakfast, Kai called me form behind which made me turn behind.

"Our date..do you remember?", he said while pointing towards his super expensive bike.
With no choice left,  I walked towards Kai being ready for our 'unexpected date'.

Just then. Yoongi appeared out of nowhere and stopped me form walking further as he pushed me behind him, holding my wrist tightly.

"Where was my fiance sneaking off too", he let out a devilish smile as he asked me while staring at Kai.

"I was taking her out on a date with me", Kai answered with a serious expression.

"Date? I'm sorry lover boy but my fiance and I have to learn to play a song for our wedding day. We had already made plans for today. Did Y/N not tell you?", Yoongi looked at me with an expression that screamed,'play along with me'.

I felt bad for Kai but wouldn't even dare to mess with Yoongi. So finally I said,"yes..we have plans".

A part of me was relieved too because I really didn't want to go on a date with a stranger I had just met. So I was kind of relieved.

"Okay.. it's fine with me. Next time Y/N", he winked at me as he walked towards him room.

"Meeting up with boys behind my back?" Yoongi crossed his arms in anger.

"We are not even a real couple. Why do you care?".

"Nothing..come with me", Yoongi said as he pulled me by my hand tightly towards a place which was situated a little far away from that building.

That place had flower trees all around it and a big piano kept in the middle.

"Let's learn some tunes today", Yoongi said to me as he seated himself on the chair adjacent to that piano

"But why?"

"Just do as I say", he looked up towards me with his rare soft expression.

That stare sent a shiver down my spine immediately and my mouth was gaped open.

"Don't imagine things. Come sit", he pulled me to make me sit besides him.

"I...was not imagi.........", my words were interrupted as he kept his finger on my lips.

"Focus on playing, here like this".

His fingers touched mine.

How can I continue to focus like this?