Chapter 20: Same old piano

The distasteful behaviour of Yoongi, the regret of her unreciprocated feelings,  the crippling of her heart underneath her skin was unbearable for her. Her mind was elsewhere while she continued to dance to that unheard tune with Kai.

Sometimes he touched, sometimes his eyes got locked with her, sometimes he smiled and sometimes he held her hand tight yet no emotions could be detected on Y/N's face. She had agreed to dance with Kai but she was lost in Yoongi's thoughts throughout the dance.

Kai could know it all, those expressions on Y/N's face were too familiar to him now but  at the same time he also could hear the sharp throbbing of a heart. But also the fact that strong heart beat wasn't his, it was of Y/N was known to him. It wasn't for him, it was for someone else.

His heart flickered with sadness for a moment as he looked at her pretty face. She was in his arms but seemed so distant but still he couldn't help but love her.

And  at a certain phase of that dance when Y/N stood closer to him than before, he kneeled down in front of her and pressed his fingers against her palm making her attention divert towards him. Y/N could notice the overflowing love in his eyes and her lips twitched in sadness.

"I know your heart lies somewhere else and this may come to you as rude but I cannot help being selfish for myself. I am in love with you deeply Y/N and it gets more everytime you look at me like this," Kai knew exactly what he was getting into but then again he couldn't even hide it anymore.

"I'm sorry Kai but...," Y/N's words were interrupted when Kai rose up to her level and sealed her lips with his fingers.

"Say no more. I understand. Let's go back now. You must be cold," Kai directed for Y/N to follow behind me. The sadness in Kai's eyes  was visible to Y/N and also his struggle to restrain his tears of blood. She knew words of comfort were not going to heal his bruised heart and then what could she have said? She knew her heart,  her mind all belonged to Yoongi.  She just decided to follow Kai as they both walked towards their respective rooms.

The rest of the night  passed in a blink.

Next morning, when Yoongi prepared himself for a walk in the garden with his brothers,  he spotted Y/N sitting on a bench,  a white maxi dress clinging to her body.  She hadn't looked more beautiful than she did to  Yoongi that particular day.  May be because now his eyes were going for the details of her face.  Her slightly pink lips,  her brown straight hair,  beautiful big eyes  were now his favourite.  He could have stood there admiring her all day but Jungkook disturbed his meditation unknowingly. 

Y/N could see the fire in Yoongi's eyes and it was making her restless,  her heart being continuously racing.  She tried hard to control her eyes from travelling towards his face and her emotions getting a hold on her.

Her struggle came to an end when she spotted Kai walking towards her. A sudden feeling of easiness took over her mind.  She could finally now distract herself from Yoongi.

But rather than speaking,  Kai gently pulled Y/N with him saying, "Come with me in front of Yoongi's very eyes.

The more Yoongi saw them, the more jealous he got and his hand which was ready to hold Y/N curled up into a fist.

"Hyung! The lord has summoned everyone. We have to go, " jungkook who was standing there spoke to his hyung.

"okay let's go, " Yoongi marched forward as he tried to shrug  off Y/N's thought from his mind.

Those seven bothers reached there,  in that main hall where the Lord was seated at a distance.  Almost everyone was there and so were Y/N and Kai,  standing next to each other being ignorant  of their surroundings.

The gossip, the light sounds of laughter and the distracting eyes all paused upon the start of the Lord's speech.

"I want to make it clear to each and everyone present here. Ms. Y/N and Kai are to be married to each other and the same with Min Yoongi and my daughter Jennie."

Almost everyone's mind went blank. What? What kind of new drama was this?

Yoongi was so shocked that his feet involuntarily took a step backward trying to process things when the Lord spoke again,

"If you all are confused then let me tell you that I have been confirmed of Yoongi and Y/N's little fake couple prank. Considering how much Jennie likes Yoongi,  it will b in his best interest to marry her. "

This little jealousy game was a thing for Yoongi but this whole marrying drama was now something else. He was getting  suffocated with all this drama and holding himself back didn't seem as a option to him anymore. He once again, walked straight to Y/N,  held her palm softly and then diverted his gaze towards the Lord with a smirk and said, "She always has been mine".

And the next moment he lifted Y/N on his shoulder as he walked out of that hall,  several pairs of confused eyes following after him.

The next scene before Y/N's eyes was of Yoongi's room. All this time she hadn't spoken a word,  she liked what Yoongi was doing to her although she was not sure about how Yoongi felt about her.

Yoongi placed her lightly on his piano as an odd key got pressed by Y/N's weight.  He stood there for a while as he continued to look at her. They both knew what kind of emotions were making them crazy,  their hearts blazing with passionate love.

"Don't test me anymore. You are mine Y/N, only mine." Yoongi spoke and his words truly made Y/N shiver with excitement, the excitement of being loved back by the person she had feelings for.

Nearing a bit towards Y/N,  he let his fingers play with her hair before they gradually travelled to her lips.
And not too long after they already were kissing passionately holding each other in a comfortable embrace.  It had taken them a lot longer than expected to sort out their feelings and now that they had gotten each other, it was hard for them to get a grip on their overflowing feelings.

Y/N was so engrossed, so lost in that kiss that she overlooked the fact that Yoongi had readied his fangs to bite her. She only got aware of that fact, when he let his fangs dig through her skin making her moan with pain.

Yoongi stopped and withdrawing himself from that embrace spoke,

"Our love is sealed. You are forever mine now. "