Chapter 16: Mine-3

"These things which you are doing to me
Are precious to me
Don't do that to anyone else
Because you are 'mine',"

♡Chapter 16: Mine-3♡

Third person's P.O.V.

Kai had been continuously eyeing Y/N from the moment she had joined the ball.
Her beauty was leaving him speechless as he kept drinking his wine slowly and waited for the perfect chance to go approach her, to be her dance mate.

His admiring eyes took a rest when the twin brothers Sehun and Suho approached him for a talk.

He followed those two boys to a corner, Y/N still being visible to him from that place.

"You seem very absentminded dear brother. What are you looking at so dearly?", Suho asked with his classic flirtatious smile.

"May be he is looking at that young human right there," Sehun could see where Kai's eyes were constantly getting driven to.

"She is beautiful. Isn't she?," Suho asked his hyung Kai again.

"Yes..she is. She is making me crazy these days and i'm sincerely falling for her. I want to make her my lady," Kai's 'wine touched' lips left these words.

"It's so rare to see someone so magnificent and wealthy as you to drool over a mere human lady. You must have been so lovestruck," Suho said.

"Then go and waste no more time. Trap her in your arms and dance the night away. We will be watching your performance", Sehun looked at Suho evilly as he encouraged Kai to take the lead.

Upon being encouraged by the two boys , Kai walked over to Y/N as he spotted her chatting with Jimin and Taehyung.

He reached out his hand for Y/N saying

"Would you like to dance with me tonight?"

Refusing a person for a dance would have been rude, so Y/N agreed to dance with Kai. She placed her hand on Kai's as a sign of 'yes' in return of his proposal.

Kai held Y/N's hand with care, a care known as 'love'. He looked at Y/N  with a lover's eye as he took her to the centre of the dance floor.

The next moment, Kai was placing his hands on Y/N's waist so as to start the romantic dance they both were going to present.

The whole of Kai's acquaintance, the six boys and Jennie watched the two unfold their romance as the night of the 'vampire ball' progressed.

Somewhere getting jealous was Yoongi. His body was in flames and was only getting worse with every time Kai touched Y/N .

Hoseok was standing nearby to Yoongi and saw the fire in his eyes.

He walked over to him to console him but only got rejected of offering any help.

But Yoongi was in no mood to listen to anyone's opinion. His cruel cold heart was finally filled with jealousy after an eternity.
These emotions which he was experiencing now were new to him.
He ran over to where Kai and Y/N were dancing as he caught everyone's attention.

With his strong wrists, he separated the duo and pulled a 'shocked Y/N' out of Kai's embrace as he said,

"she is mine".

This sentence alone had forced the whole environment into silence.

In that dreadful silence , when every eye was fixed on Yoongi and Y/N, Yoongi pulled Y/N closer as she fell on his chest.

Yoongi cupped Y/N's face with his hands and brought it closer to his lips. His hands slid towards Y/N's back after a moment.

As he held Y/N tight in his embrace, his hands almost digging through her skin, he pressed his lips against her passionately. Their kiss was only becoming more passionate as every second passed. Yoongi was at it as if he was determined to suck away every remaining moisture off Y/N's lips.

Y/N was melting in Yoongi's arms as they stood so close to each other, as their lips met.

He didn't have to care about people's opinion much anyways. They were a couple after all.

Y/N's P.O.V

My every remaining patience and determination about hiding my feelings was getting lower.

I like how he is holding me now, I wish for him to hold me like this forever, to kiss me unexpectedly like this. Min Yoongi, I am falling for you like crazy.

We had kissed so many times but this time it truly was magical . There wasn't any blood, any late night 'teaching', no excuses. I don't know about him since a vampire's heart never beats but mine will burst soon.

"What were you doing with that Kai?," Yoongi spoke upon finishing his kiss.

"I was just going to dance...," I replied.

"You are supposed to do everything with me . Do you understand it?," he spoke as if claiming over me.

"Why...?"

"Because you are my fiance. Atleast people here think of us that way,"

"Don't do such things which will make me fall for you more," I looked into Yoongi's eyes as I held his two hands which were lovingly resting on my waist.

"What?",  he asked.

"I love you...".

....I finally have given up.