💕EPILOGUE 💕

Hey guys!!!

""""""Happy Holi""""""""

The most awaited epilogue is here!

Don't waste time and just go through it....

Hruday's POV:

Yup...This is about IUGR and I have to go to IUD topic.

Oh no! How could I forget studying preterm labour?

But before that I should read about abortions and its medicolegal importance.

Arrghh!!!!

There is not much time left right now!
I should hurry up!!

Then I will study carcinomas. That will be enough for the day!!

I raised my head to look at the time.

1:00 A.M.

It's already 1?
But I still have lot of topics to read!
And I have to wakeup early tomorrow, as I have an important case to attend.

I started turning the pages faster. I don't have much sleep these days because of this!!

Now my main aim is to prepare a perfect notes!

This schedule is going for 2 weeks now and only 1 month is left for the D-day!

All the fatigue will be very less infront of the happiness I feel when I reduce the stress of my loved one!

How I love doing this! (Note my sarcasm too...)

Frankly speaking, I didn't even work this hard  for my own final exams. But here I am...... doing so much work for my girl.....

I feel like I can do caesarian and normal deliveries by tomorrow itself...

I used to study from the start for my exams!
Not like this last day batting thingy...

This is medicine, we can't get the knowledge in a single day or a single month in this case.

We have to study, learn, struggle, get scolded, what not!!!

And this girl started preparing for this 3 years post graduation final exam, when she is left with only one and half months of time.

I'm not saying that she is slow witted or that she ignores her studies. Truthfully she is  smart but the work we do when we are in PG literally drains all our energy by the end of the day!

Now she's struggling and eating my brain everyday that she don't have enough time to study all the syllabus!!!

So this is my way of helping her. I'll try my best to reduce her stress as much as I can.

After all!!!
Who will I struggle so hard for other than for my darling.

On the day krithi finally decided to start preparation:

Krithi's POV:

12:00 A.M.

Arghhhh.....

Calm down girl!!!

But my adrenaline is at its peak and is not at all ready to slow down its pace.

It's just an exam krithi!!

Why are you making it hard on yourself?

Suddenly I felt a cool hand touch my shoulder.