📱📲 CHAPTER - 16 👥

Hey guyzzzzz..

🍡🌼HAPPY NEW YEAR 🌼🍡
2⃣ 0⃣ 1⃣ 8⃣....

Thanku for your votes and comments

Thanku for your votes and comments. 😘

**Please read this**:

Guys... There will be frequent updates in this January but our final exams are commenced in this February month, so please note this point -- There will be no updates in Feb but there will be more updates this Jan.. Enjoy... This month....

Krithi's POV :

Currently I'm in a trial room trying different kinds of modern dresses.

I liked them all anyways, but I can't decide what to buy and what not to.

I wouldn't have tried all these if it wasn't for my mother-in-law.

She brought me or more precisely dragged me to this mall.

When we entered the mall I thought we would be shopping for some sarees.

But she surprised me again when she insisted that I should try some modern dresses like frocks and gowns.

Modern mother-in-law with her modest son 😒.

In the morning when she entered our ward and threw those accusations at me I thought that it is something related to work.

But never in my dreams did I think she is talking about 'me' not taking part in marriage shopping and overstressing myself with work.

Actually today is not my shift but I still went as only work is the one that is capable of distracting me from my gloomy thoughts.

So mam instructed one of my colleagues to look after and brought me to this mall.

Everything's fine and dandy but the thing that's nagging me is I declined to go with my mom that too for my wedding dress and here I am with my HOD, soon to be MIL for casual shopping.

I feel very bad for my mom. She is soo excited. I really made her sad. So I'll buy something for her to make her happy. I sighed mentally at this thought.

Situation demands!! What can I do? But I have to make it up to my mom.

Hmm... Seems like I have got another work on my hands.

A sales girl here advised us on different trending dresses to wear so I don't have to roam all the shop and I'm trying on whatever my MIL thought suits me well.

Not bad...but I think she is up to date in fashion even though she don't have a daughter!!

Right now I feel like a model walking on the ramp.