💍CHAPTER - 13💍

We Want more VOTES for this chappy..🤓.
Heyya.... Be aware!!!
Engagement ahead!!!
Thanku for your support..😘
Now enjoy the chapter...

Krithi's POV :

I glared at him and tried to slap him...

I'm really furious right now. What does he think of himself??

He decided my marriage, my life...
He announced himself as my fiance in front of everyone !!!
He didn't give me a chance to choose the most important thing in my life.

I'm even angry on myself.
I'm letting him walk all over me.
I wanted to make myself free from his stupid game.

Before my hand could come in contact with his cheek he grabbed my wrist.

I struggled to free myself from his grip. But he is too strong for me.

He gripped my chin with his other hand. I used my other hand to let myself free. But he gripped that too.

I stared at him shocked as I didn't expect this move from him.

I can see the rage in his eyes. Then he started looking all over my face and finally settled his eyes on my lips, which formed in a 'O' shape due to his push.

His brown orbs darkened slightly.

Right now my heart is beating wildly as if it is trying to come out of my ribcage.

But I'm caught off guard when he pulled me towards him.

And I end up hitting his chest with my head. This proximity is making me nervous.

He smirked at my reaction and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer if possible.

"How are you enjoying the
popularity, my would be wife." he asked me again in a mocking tone.

I glared at him--- " Why the hell did you make it public? Don't you have manners to ask my permission once before doing so. For god's sake we are not even engaged. "

His eyes turned red with anger and his grip tightened around me.

" Look who is talking about making relation public?!! " he told me in an accusing tone.

I stared at him blankly not getting his point of accusation.

"Why are you talking as if I'm the person who spread the news? And why the heck are you hell bent on making my life hell for me? "

Just then we heard mam's voice outside the cabin.

He loosened his grip suddenly which made me to stumble backwards but I balanced myself.

I remained like that. And Hruday returned to his earlier place. Meanwhile mam entered the cabin.

"Mam... I will tell Dr. Sravya about this and if any complication arises in the case, I will let you know," with that I came out.

I took a deep breath and was about to walk to the ward when I felt his breath near my ear and his lips whispered--
"See you in our engagement."

I looked back only to see him walking away.

Why is he doing all this? What will he get in return?

I'm sure it is not because of love or atleast attraction.

For a handsome man like him he could get any girl but why me of all??