✊CHAPTER - 46✊

Hey guysss!!!!
Here is the chapter you people waiting for!

Krithi's POV:

I sat here in the back seat glaring daggers at both of them who are sitting infront of me talking as if I don't exist except for the formal introduction between us.

And she smiled at me when Hruday introduced me.

How dare she smile at me??

Microseconds changed to milliseconds, Milliseconds changed to seconds and seconds changed to minutes.

Before minutes could change into hours I have to do something.

I have to get back my Hruday's attention on me!

And only ME!!

I cleared my throat.
Once, twice and thrice.

"Are you okay? Have some water!" Hruday passed me a water bottle, looking through the back mirror.

"Oh, thank you so much baby!!!! I know you love me.You can't see me suffer, not even a bit. But that much love is sometimes injurious to health my cutie pie....." saying that I snatched the bottle.

Can't he understand that I'm asking for attention not water?!!

They again started to talk about some Rafi Ahmed Khan.

Who the hell is he now??

Maybe her father.... I remember them talking about him...when I heard their conversation by mistake........

Flashback:

I just wanted to spend some time with Hruday in between my busy work by having lunch with him.

Somehow he takes away all my stress and frustration with simple words and his sweet smile.

I'm very excited for our first date in hospital canteen!!!

Hihi!!!

Ok, I maybe exaggerating things calling it a date,
but.....well......leave it!

When I was about to call Hruday I got a call from him.

Hmm looks like someone's on time...

"Hi hubby, someone's already missing me Haan?!" I asked in a husky tone.

"No mam, I mean sorry mam.... I'm not sir. He is busy in a complicated surgery. So he asked me to inform you that he could not make it to lunch mam!" someone said.

"Ok!" saying that I hung the call as fast as possible.

Shit!!

It's so embarrassing. He'll think that I'm a very cheesy wife.

All my excitement and happiness decided to leave me and instead join the holy water bodies.

Surprisingly, my hunger suddenly vanished.

Why stomach?
Why do you have to stop aching for food?

We'll satisfy with food no matter what. We will not bother about someone accompanying me..

Motivating myself, I had my lunch with stupid and other colleagues.

After lunch, I was given some important files of a case to submit in the office.

I was passing by the canteen when I heard Hruday's voice.

Hruday!!!

"It's ok zara. It's my fault. I should not have stopped in my tracks just like that. By the way where are you going?" He asked her.