🌯CHAPTER - 29🌯

Hey guys...
Thanku for your votes and comments... 😘

Hruday's POV :

"I didn't get a chance to do this since this evening because of all the work!!!" she said in a whisper.

She is finding it hard to talk due to my actions. But I had to do what I did in order to clear her doubt.

"Hmm!" I just hummed and bit her earlobe,bringing her back to this world.

"I.....Ineedtopee!!! " she said it too fast that it took me a second to understand.

"What??" And I'm like where the heck this came from!!

"I need to pee!" she said it this time slowly, clearing my doubt.

Is she doing it purposely or she really want to?

"From where did it come all of a sudden?" I asked her.

"Umm...You know, It's not sudden. It is a progressive process and just now my urinary bladder started sending signals that it is completely filled and I must..." she blabbered continuously.

"Are you really telling the truth or just finding a way to escape from me?" I asked her making a serious face.

"No Hruday! I'm really telling the truth! God promise!" she told me making her eyes wide and trying to look innocent.

She is looking so cute!!

I want to bite those chubby cheeks of her!!

All I want to do right now is kiss her again!!

Like I'm not at all satisfied with the kisses I already stole from her!!

What is happening to me?
I'm feeling quite weird these days in her presence...

To tell the truth I really am tempted by her attempts!! I don't know how I controlled myself that much...

I'm quite impressed that she is actually putting so much effort just because of a mere statement that escaped my mouth even though I really don't mean it... 

But today I lost my self control completely when I heard what she thought of my sexuality..

How can she even think like that!!

That too seeing that we actually kissed before!!!

I cannot digest the fact that after all the chemistry and physics that happened between us she thought like that!

"Ok Sweet heart!!! You go, fresh up and come fast. Then we will continue from where we have left!!" with that I left her and started taking out clothes for the night.

After I settled on the bed, I waited for a long time for her and through out this I'm deeply involved in her thoughts...  

She always amuses me, makes me laugh with her silly plans.

Couldn't she come up with any other plan?? 

I can sense that she liked what I did, but she is too stubborn to accept it.

And now she is taking too long to come out.Ofcourse this is also her plan!!!

Escape me, enter the bathroom and stay there till the sun rises!!! 

I don't know when sleep engulfed me but I woke up hearing the sound of a click. 

I smiled when I observed her walking very cautiously trying not to wake me up from my sleep.