❄CHAPTER - 12❄

Thankuuu for your votes and comments...
You know you people are 'The best' 😘.
Now enjoy the chapter!!

Krithi's POV :

My life is ruined now!!!
My hopes went down the drain.
Nothing can help me now!!
I can't escape it.
Arghhh.....😥

One hour back:

"I'm afraid.... " before pandit Ji could complete his words my mom interjected.

"What is it pandit Ji ? Is something wrong?"

Pandit Ji smiled and said "It's nothing big, kundalis matched well but there is a small defect in them."

"Can't we do something to rectify it? " It is mam's turn now to question him.

"Mom you know I don't believe in all these. We are going to get married no matter what." Hruday said looking straight at me.

"No. It's not like that. There's a perfect remedy for it and we can perform it immediately after the engagement and except that the kundalis matched well. We can fix the dates for engagement and marriage anyways." Pandit said shattering all my hopes.

Both our parents nodded their head in yes and started talking about arrangements for it.

This time I zoned out and my mind mocked me at my situation.

Firstly I don't want to marry this early. I have a career to build and so much more to achieve in my life.

I don't want to be tied down with marriage and restrict my freedom and happiness.

If it is some other person I might have given a try.
But how can I imagine my life with this Egoist.
I don't have time nor the patience to fight with him every single day of my life.

'MARRIAGE' is a sacred union between two individuals where they trust, cherish and love each other.

He is an arrogant guy with a dominant personality.
On the other side I am an independent girl and I will never let someone walk all over me.

Now mix both of us and voila you have the perfect recipe of disaster.

Did Hruday give a thought of what is going to happen on the long run?

After the discussion they left my home while I am still in sulking mode.

And my parents started calling our relatives, to invite them for my engagement.

They planned on inviting the relatives who are near by visiting their house in person.

They informed me that Engagement is to take place on next sunday which gave me enough time to make some plans to escape.

They asked me to rest while they are busy in preparations.

Present:

I'm in my room since one hour thinking about my fate.
My mind keeps on mocking me at my every thought.

Why is he so desperate for this engagement? Can't he think with his mind this one time?

I would give anything to know what's going on in his mind.

I'm completely drowned in self pity and suddenly an idea popped in my mind.

I will call my buddies and explain the situation to them. I am sure they will have some brilliant ideas.

They are the only ones who can help me in this predicament.

I quickly made a conference call and they lifted immediately. I'm glad they are up this late in the night.